Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Magic Internship Program. We believe that our internship program is one of the most comprehensive in the sports industry since we currently offer over 15 different opportunities in a variety of departments. Those who are selected to be Orlando Magic interns will acquire practical knowledge through hands-on experience and gain invaluable skills necessary to compete for careers in the sports industry when the program is completed.
• College junior, senior, and graduate level students
• $750 monthly ($346 biweekly) stipend is provided for each full-time Orlando Magic intern
• Relocation and housing expenses are the responsibility of the intern
• Company Administrative Hours - M-F, 9a.m.-6p.m.
• College of Knowledge- College of Knowledge is a monthly get together for the Orlando Magic interns. Each month, the interns get the opportunity to sit down face-to-face with a member of the Orlando Magic Leadership Team and hear their career story, career advice, and question and answer session. Previous speakers at College of Knowledge sessions have included the General Manager, Vice President of Marketing and Senior Vice President of Communications. We also provide a workshop on resume writing and interviewing skills. College of Knowledge is a great opportunity for interns to bond with their fellow interns, learn more about the sports industry and network with the Orlando Magic Leadership.