Import the 2015-2016 Lakers Schedule with Stanza
Follow the instructions below after clicking the Add to Calendar button to import the Lakers schedule to your calendar of choice:Add to calendar
*When importing this calendar, all changes made to the Lakers 2015-16 schedule will automatically be updated.
Import to Outlook for Mac
Select the "Other" box, and click the "Add to Calendar" button on the next page. Once the download dialogue box appears, select "Open with" and choose "Microsoft Outlook" (this should be an option by default). From there, you can customize your settings within Outlook and simply save to add the schedule.
Import to PC and iCal for Mac
Select the "Google" box, then login and/or select the Google account you would like to link to. After accepting permissions, the schedule will automatically be added to your Google Calendar.
Manually Import the 2015-2016 Lakers Schedule
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to manually ad the Lakers schedule to the calendar of choice:
Import to Google Calendar (.ICS file format)
Right click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open your Google Calendar and follow the instructions below:
- On the left side of the page, click the Add down-arrow button next to Other Calendars, and select Import Calendar.
- Click Browse and choose Lakers1516.ics, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Import .CSV file to Outlook for Windows
Fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the 2015-16 Lakers schedule into their calendar.
First, download the file by right clicking here and choose the SAVE TARGET AS (or Save Link as) option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option. In Outlook 2010, Import and Export is under File--Open
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file that you downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- For Select destination folder, select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "lakers1516.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "lakers1516.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. START TIME, END TIME, and REMINDER TIME all have Eastern time versions as well in the file. If you prefer, you can map those fields instead, replacing the defaulted fields (which has all times in Pacific). It's fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
LOCATION to Location
DESCRIPTION to Description
END DATE to End Date
END TIME to End Time
REMINDER DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER TIME to Reminder Time
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder:
REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish