Find instructions below to import the Lakers schedule to the calendar of your choise or click the add to calendar button: Add to calendar
Import to Outlook for Windows
Fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the 2014-15 Lakers schedule into their calendar.
First, download the file by right clicking here and choose the SAVE TARGET AS (or Save Link as) option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option. In Outlook 2010, Import and Export is under File-->Open
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file that you downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- For Select destination folder, select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "lakers1415.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "lakers1415.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. START TIME, END TIME, and REMINDER TIME all have Eastern time versions as well in the file. If you prefer, you can map those fields instead, replacing the defaulted fields (which has all times in Pacific). It's fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
LOCATION to Location
DESCRIPTION to Description
END DATE to End Date
END TIME to End Time
REMINDER DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER TIME to Reminder Time
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder:
REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Import to Mac OS iCal (.ICS file format)
Right click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open iCal and import the file Lakers1415iCal.ics into your calendar.
Import to Google Calendar (.ICS file format)
Right click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open your Google Calendar and follow the instructions below.
- On the left side of the page, click the Add down-arrow button next to Other Calendars, and select Import Calendar.
- Click Browse and choose Lakers1415iCal.ics, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.