- Selected by Phoenix in the first round (14th overall) of the 2009 NBA Draft
- Traded by Toronto to Phoenix in exchange for Leandro Barbosa and Dwyane Jones (7/14/10)
- Traded by Phoenix to Orlando along with Jason Richardson and Hedo Turkoglu in exchange for Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat, Mickael Pietrus, a 2011 first round draft pick and cash considerations (12/18/10)
- Re-signed as a free agent by Orlando (12/15/11)
- In 138 career NBA regular season games with Phoenix and Orlando, is averaging 3.1 points and 2.1 rebounds in 10.2 minutes
- Has 10 double-figure scoring games, one 10+ rebound game and one career double-double.
- HOW ACQUIRED: Acquired from Orlando along with Chris Duhon and Dwight Howard in a four-team trade (Denver, Philadelphia) in exchange for Josh McRoberts, Christian Eyenga, a 2017 protected first round draft pick and a 2015 protected second round draft pick draft pick with Andrew Bynum going to Philadelphia on July 10, 2012.
- Full name is Earl Rashad Clark
- Son of Brenda and Larry Clark
- Has two older siblings, Fanisha and Steven
- Has one daughter, Ke’nya (born May 2009)
- Born in Newark, NJ, following his rookie season, donated a basketball court to his former elementary school, Evergreen School in Plainfield, NJ
- Wore 55 with the Suns, a switch from the No. 5 he wore in college, which was retired by Phoenix in honor of “The Original Sun” Dick Van Arsdale
- Considers winning the 2009 Big East Tournament in New York City his greatest basketball memory
- Was a 2006 McDonald’s All-America selection after averaging 25.2 points, 13.2 rebounds and 5.0 assists during his senior season in high school.