NBA Years: 2
Selected by the Lakers in the second round (60th overall) of the 2012 NBA Draft.
Appeared in 32 games (3 starts), averaging 1.3 points, 1.1 rebounds, 0.2 assists and 0.31 blocks in 6.3 minutes … Scored 10+ points once … Played first NBA minute 10/31 at Portland … Scored first NBA points (2 points, 1-1 FG) 11/4 vs. Detroit … Tallied four points (2-2 FG), a career-high tying four rebounds and a block 12/14 at Washington … In first career start, posted career-highs in points (10) and blocks (4) 1/8 at Houston … Posted six points and a career-high tying four rebounds 1/11 vs. Oklahoma City … D-League: In seven games with the LA D-Fenders (all starts), averaged 11.4 points, 8.4 rebounds, 0.6 assists and 1.4 blocks in 32.6 minutes.
Finished career with 1,270 points at Gonzaga (21st all-time) and 679 rebounds (6th all-time) ... 2011-12: First Team All-West Coast Conference ... WCC Defensive Player of the Year ... Averaged 11.6 ppg and 6.3 rpg ... 60 blocks ranked 4th all-time (also holds the 2nd and 3rd spots on single-season Gonzaga list) ... 186 career blocks rank 2nd on Bulldogs career list ... 2010-11: Played for Canada in 2010 FIBA World Championships (Turkey), averaging 2.4 ppg, 2.0 rpg ... First Team All-WCC ... 66 blocks rank 2nd on sigle-season list ... Fourth player to block 100 shots in career at Gonzaga (Casey Calvary, Austin Daye, Ronny Turiaf) ... 2009-10: Trained with Canada Basketball as member of Senior Men's National Team (June, 2009) ... Scored in double-figures 19 times including 13 points against Florida State in NCAA Tournament first-round victory and 17 points in second-round loss to No. 1 seed Syracuse ... Led team with 65 blocked shots (2nd on Zags single-season list behind Daye's 70 in 2009) ... 2008-09: Reinjured right foot (previous stress fracture) in December ... Took a medical redshirt ... 2007-08: Appeared in 28 games as a freshman, averaging 2.9 points and 1.9 rebounds in 9.6 minutes.
- Father, Greg LaFleur, a former tight end at LSU, was selected in the 3rd round of the 1981 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles
- LaFleur played for Philadelphia, the St. Louis Cardinals and Indianapolis Colts from 1981-86
- Mother, Leslie Sacre, played basketball at LSU
- Attended Handsworth Secondary School in N. Vancouver, BC, leading school to the title of the 61st AAA Provincial Championships as a junior
- Member of Canadian Jr. National Team at Global Games (Dallas) and in World Championship Qualifiers (San Antonio) in summer of 2006
- Participated in Canada Basketball's 2005 Nike Centre for performance
- Member of British Colubmia's U17 team
- Called to senior national team for first time to participate at 2010 FIBA World Championship in Turkey.
- Exits: Robert SacreSacre talks about his improvement in 2013-14. (4/17/14)
- 2014 Team Photo ShootThe Lakers take their annual team photo.
- Happy Valentine's Day: Robert SacreHere's Lakers Center Robert Sacre wishing Lakers fans a Happy Valentine's Day.
- Shootaround Preview: ThunderKurt Rambis breaks down tonight's match up vs the Thunder.
- Trudell's TimelineMike Trudell answers some of your questions from twitter.
- Healthy Tip: Robert Sacre - Balanced MealRobert Sacre talks about the benefits of a balanced meal.
- Lakers 2013-14 Adopt-A-FamilyFor the second year in a row the Lakers participated in the Adopt-A-Family Program as part of their holiday community initiative, “Season of Giving” with East West Bank.
- Top 5 Plays: DecemberLakers Top 5 Plays from December 2013.
- Holiday Party for KidsThe Lakers and East West Bank team up for part of "A Season of Giving" in which they hosted "Holiday Party for Kids".
- Practice: Robert Sacre(12/07/13)
- Postgame: Robert Sacre(12/01/13)
- 1on1 in Shanghai: Robert Sacre(10/16/13)