Laker Girl Profile 2013-14 - Sydney
Experience: 1st Year
Hometown: Kennesaw, GA
Education: A Graduate of The American Musical and Dramatic Academy Conservatory – Major: Dance Performing Arts
Hobbies: Sewing, Singing, Dancing on the Treadmill
- Whenever I’m having a down day I know I can count on a good run to help clear my head and make me feel better.
- I am a proud Southern Belle who loves soul food.
- I love all different styles of music, but being a 90s baby…I am obsessed with the Spice Girls, N’sync and TLC.
- When I have free time I like to watch documentaries from around the world to learn about other cultures and lifestyles.
- My favorite animal is the Butterfly. I think the process from caterpillar, to the cocoon, to a butterfly is very beautiful.
- I love baking and trying new recipes. My current project is making healthy high protein snacks from scratch.
- I believe that Positivity is the key to getting through any situation.
- One of my favorite books is A Rose for Melinda. This book follows the life of a young dancer who was diagnosed with cancer.
- A poet I like very much is Maya Angelou. Her poem “Phenomenal Woman” inspires me to be a better person.
- I have two pets back in my hometown – Georgia. Dusty and Fee Fee, my cat and dog. I love and miss them very much!