Experience: 2nd Year
Hometown: Parker, CO
Education: A Graduate of Loyola Marymount University – B.A. in Dance and B.A. in Communications
Hobbies: Camping, Country Music, White Water Rafting
Ten Things About Me
- My favorite TV show is “How I Met Your Mother” because I love comedy!
- My favorite author is Emily Giffin because she writes such realistic books.
- My favorite holiday is the Fourth of July. It’s so nice to see the patriotism that we all show!
- I love breakfast foods! I could seriously eat cereal any time of day!
- One of my favorite movies is “Elf,” because I think Will Ferrell is hilarious and I love Christmas!
- Hawaii is one of my favorite places to travel because the beaches are so beautiful and the vibe is so laid back and relaxed.
- I love the smell of fresh cut grass…it reminds me of Sundays with my family when I was a little girl and summer!
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis is one of my favorite people because it seemed she always held herself with such grace and class.
- My favorite article of clothing is my cowboy boots because they are so comfortable and dress up any outfit!
- Country music is my favorite because any country song’s words can take me back to a certain time in my life and spark up a memory.