Experience: 1st Year
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ
Education: A graduate of Chapman University – Double Major: Dance and Broadcast Journalism
Hobbies: ATV Riding, Community Service, Horseback Riding
Ten Things About Me
- Family is everything to me. I am the middle child of five and the Aunt to three!
- I love to spend time outdoors... I don’t even own a TV! Whether it’s paddle-boarding in the ocean, snowboarding on the mountain, ATVing in the desert, or jet-skiing at the lake... it’s my favorite place to be.
- I decided when I was 9 years old that I wanted to be a Vegetarian and have been ever since! I could live off of fruits, veggies, and frozen yogurt.
- My favorite movie is Garden State. Zach Braff is a genius writer, actor, and director and the soundtrack of the movie is incredible too.
- I grew up as a Figure Skater but quit to further pursue competitive dance. I still love to go ice skating during the holidays!
- When I was one, glass fell through my hand. I had to have microsurgery to be able to regain use of my hand and you can still see the scar today where the 74 stiches were.
- I grew up going to car shows with my brothers and cousins. I can name most car makes and models with a quick look.
- I dislike scary movies, doctors, needles, spiders and when people are not on time.
- One of my favorite hobbies is to organize and clean! A perfect Sunday morning includes cleaning the house, car and organizing everything for the week ahead.
- My favorite symbol is the Anchor, which symbolizes strength and hope.