2013-14 Laker Girl Profiles: Jessie
Ten Things About Me
- I ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain to celebrate the festival of San Fermine.
- When I was a young child I would change my favorite color daily. I have never been able to pick just one!
- I can’t wink! No matter how hard I try or practice, I just can’t do it.
- My family is very superstitious when it comes to sports, especially the Lakers! If we are watching a Lakers game and they start to loose we all have to get up and switch seats until they start winning again.
- I love to travel. I fulfilled this passion a few years ago when I lived and worked in Barcelona for the summer.
- I have always loved the water and was able to swim before I was 2 years of age. My parents said at public pools people would panic when they would see me run and jump in!
- The beach is one of my favorite places to go! I grew up going to the beach with my family and love to surf.
- I loved the show “Full House” so much when I was young that I named my first dog Comet after the Tanner’s dog.
- I really enjoy running. I have ran a half marathon and I hope to one day complete a full one.
- In High School and College I took American Sign Language as my foreign language. I get so excited whenever I have the opportunity to use it!