2013-14 Laker Girl Profiles: Brandi
Ten Things About Me
- My current favorite subject in school is Anthropology because I find it interesting to learn about human behaviors and different cultures.
- I love all genres of music from hip hop to classical because of all the exposure I've had throughout my years of dancing and from my family.
- My favorite artist is Edgar Degas because he is well known for his portraits of ballerinas both on and off stage.
- A few years ago, my closest friends and I hiked all the way to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite, CA. It took us a total of 11 hours in one day!
- I have a parakeet named Kiwi who was a gift to me from my mother on Valentine’s Day two years ago.
- Over a course of seven years, I was able to earn a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- My favorite book/film series is Harry Potter. I would love to be able to go to school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
- As a child, I had an obsession with Elmo from Sesame Street. I had a stuffed Elmo that I took with me everywhere I went. I still have him today!
- My very first pets were two hamsters named Noodles and Bungie. Of course, they were named by me!
- I'm a big fan of interactive video games. My favorites are Just Dance, Guitar Hero, NBA 2k12 and The Sims.