2013-14 Laker Girl Profiles: Aubrey
Ten Things About Me
- Winter is my favorite season because I love dressing in sweats and drinking peppermint hot chocolate.
- I enjoy watching the TV series Scandal because I like suspenseful shows that keep you guessing.
- The morning is my favorite part of the day. I love waking up, watching the news and enjoying a cup of hot tea!
- A favorite memory from high school was being crowned homecoming queen my senior year.
- I love my dog, Nani. She is a Pomeranian and is three years old.
- When I was younger my parents gave me the nick name Boo because I liked playing the Peek-A-Boo game as a baby. To this day, they still call me Boo!
- I hope to one day open my own dance studio and share my love of dance with aspiring young dancers!
- I can understand Tagalog but I cannot speak it.
- I've yet to go to the Grand Canyon and I am from Arizona.
- When I was younger I fell off the top of my bunk bed and since then I have been afraid of heights.