2013-14 Laker Girl Profiles: Andi
Ten Things About Me
- I love animals. ALL ANIMALS! I have the cutest Persian cat named Stache! Growing up, we had cats, dogs, bunnies, turtles, snakes, frogs, birds and a lot of other fun creatures!
- I play guitar. My brother taught me when I was in high school and I've been in love with it ever since.
- When I was younger my dream was to be an Olympic gymnast.
- I'm one out of 5 kids. I love having a big family! Even though it was a bit crazy growing up, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
- I think I've seen every episode of Friends, the TV show, at least 20 times! It’s my favorite.
- I love musicals! When I was younger, my mom took me to New York, we saw 'Hairspray' and 'Wicked' on Broadway!
- If I had to choose one genre of music to listen to for the rest of my life, it would be country music hands down! I grew up listening to it, and going to country concerts is one of my favorite things to do!
- Road trips are fun, but only if I'm the one who's driving! I tend to get carsick if I'm not.
- I played soccer for 8 years when I was younger. It's still one of my favorite sports!
- My Favorite Author is Dr. Seuss. His books are so inspirational and have the best quotes (in my opinion). One of my favorites is "you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."