Laker Girl Profile 2013-14 - Chloe
- When I'm not dancing, I enjoy concerts, mini golfing, bowling, board games and card games.
- If I had one wish, it would be to possess a good singing voice because I envy people who are amazing singers.
- I have been to Spain, Italy and France. I hope to visit Croatia soon because I am part Croatian and have heard that it’s really beautiful there.
- In addition to dancing, I used to take golf lessons when I was younger because my family is really into golf.
- I'm really good with a hula hoop because I used to hula hoop a lot when I was younger. One year at my dance studio, I had a dance where we incorporated a hula hoop as our prop and performed different tricks with it.
- When I'm older, I would like to travel to third world countries to do volunteer work because not only will I get to see the world, but I would like to make a difference.
- My idol is Ellen DeGeneres because not only is she successful and hilarious, but she goes out of her way to make a positive difference in people's lives!
- My Zodiac sign is Aquarius, which means I am sympathetic, compassionate and love to help people.
- "The Catcher in the Rye" is one of my favorite books because, although the main character's life is a constant struggle, he is able to still find happiness in the little things.
- I have two dogs named Duke and Duchess. Duke is a Cairn Terrier (like Toto from the Wizard of Oz) and Duchess is a West Highland White Terrier named after my mom's childhood dog.