Everything you need to know for the Ultimate Knicks Experience
|Official Web Site of Madison Square Garden|
Mon-Fri - 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sat - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sun and Holidays Closed
Mon-Fri - If an event starts before 10:00 a.m., Box office will open one hour before Event Start Time. If event starts after 6:00 p.m., Box Office will remain one for One Hour after Event Start Time.
Sat - If an event starts before 11:00 a.m., Box Office will open one hour before Event Start Time. If event starts after 6:00 p.m., Box Office will remain open for one hour after Event Start Time
Sun - If an event takes place on Sunday, Box Office will open at 12:00 p.m. or two hours before the Event Start Time (whichever is earlier) and will remain open until One Hour after Event Start Time.
Payment Accepted at Box Office: Cash, American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Diner's Club. Personal and company checks are not accepted.
Will Call: Pick-up tickets anytime the day of the show. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order, a photo i.d., and the order number.
Disabled Patrons: Patrons with disabilities may call the Madison Square Garden Disabled Servicees Department at (212) 465-6034.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Main Entrance (to Madison Square Garden):
On 7th Avenue between 31st and 33rd Streets.
The Will Call window is located at the Box Office, inside the main entrance on 7th Avenue, between 31st and 33rd Streets.
Take the A, B, C, D, E, F, N, Q, R, V, W, 1, 2 or 3 train to 34th Street.
Meter parking is available on 31st & 34th Streets.
Directions to Madison Square Garden:
From Kennedy Airport: Take the Belt Parkway West to Grand Central Parkway West From there, take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and proceed to Queens Midtown Tunnel and directly to midtown Manhattan. Madison Square Garden is located between 31st and 33rd Streets and 7th and 8th Avenues.
From LaGuardia Airport: Take Grand Central Parkway West to Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Proceed to Queens Midtown Tunnel and directly to midtown Manhattan. Madison Square Garden is located between 31st and 33rd Streets and 7th and 8th Avenues.
From Newark Airport: Take New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 16. Follow signs for the Lincoln Tunnel and once you get through, head south to 34th Street and east to 7th Avenue.
- Updated security procedures are in effect for all events in the arena.
- All patrons will continue to go through a screening process upon entry.
- Madison Square Garden requests that everyone arrive early for the event they are attending.
- Doors to all events will open 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- No packages, briefcases or knapsacks will be allowed in the building.
- All handbags will be inspected.
- No cameras or video equipment will be allowed in the building.
- No beverages allowed into the facility.
- No smoking in the arena.
- Children Rules: Children under two do not need a ticket.
NBA FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The National Basketball Association, the New York Knickerbockers, and Madison Square Garden are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The NBA, the New York Knickerbockers and Madison Square Garden thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
Can't make it to The Garden box office? You can visit your local Tri-State Ticketmaster Outlet to buy Knicks individual game tickets: