Community Relations Donation Request Guidelines
- The New York Knicks Community Relations department limits community donations and player appearance requests to organizations and charitable events in the Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut). Any request from groups outside this area will not be considered.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on organization's letterhead. Email requests will not be considered and no response will be sent to email requests.
- All requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the scheduled event date and must include the following information:
- description/mission of the organization/event
- specific and detailed description of what you are requesting from the New York Knicks
- Event purpose
- Event date, time and location
- How the item(s) will be used (raffle, door prize, auction)
- What/who proceeds will benefit
In addition, please remember that Knicks Alumni, Knicks City Dancers team members and the interactive Knicks Groove Truck are available for appearances at charitable events, schools, or non-profit organizations as schedules permit. These requests must also be submitted in writing and adhere to the above guidelines.
While you can ask as many times as you like, organizations are limited to one autographed item and/or one ticket request within a twelve-month period.
You will receive a reply via the mail on all merchandise requests and a telephone call if New York Knicks tickets are available. All requests will be considered on a first come first serve basis. We will honor as many requests as we can.
Letters can be faxed to 212-465-6062 or mailed to:
New York Knicks
2 Penn Plaza, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10121-0091
Attn: Community Relations Department
Please do not send any basketball memorabilia through the mail. The Knicks will not be able to get these items signed for you, nor can we guarantee that they will be returned.