Calendar Download Button Help
- On Kings.com/Schedule, fans can find a blue “Add to Calendar” button on the upper-right of the page.
- This allows you to download the team schedule to the Calendar of your choice, including:
- After clicking on "Add to Calendar," simply select your preferred download method.
- For Outlook user on Mac OS
- Clicking on the “Outlook” option may end up opening your iCal application by default.
- If you prefer Outlook for Mac instead, simply click "Other" and download the .ics file.
- After clicking on "nba-kings.ics," you will get a prompt in Outlook. Click "Save & Close" to finish.
For additional help, please refer to SpotON's "Add to Calendar" Made Simple