Arena Hours of Operation
Arena doors open two (2) hours prior to tip-off for all games. All Golden 1 Center entrances are fully accessible.
Directions & Parking
Golden 1 Center, the new home of the Sacramento Kings is located on 500 David J Stern Walk and is accessible by a variety of travel modes including public transit (bus and light rail), walking, bicycling, and driving. Additionally, limousines, charter buses, Paratransit, rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft, and taxis will be available for guests. Pedestrian walkways to the arena and public plaza are available via 5th and J Street, 7th and K Street, and 5th and L Street. On non-event days, public parking is available at the Downtown Commons West Garage (3rd and L Streets) for those visiting the Sacramento Kings Team Store, Box Office, or those taking a tour. Guests to the arena should enter through the Media Entrance on 5th and J Street and check-in with security for access. Read additional details here.
Arena Drop-Off/Pick-Up Location
Ride share pick-up and drop-off zones will be announced shortly, check back for details.
Guest Services Stations
Guests needing assistance should approach an Event Staff member or stop by a Guest Services Station at Section 109 on the Plaza Level and at Section 207 on the Bridge Level. The Guest Services Stations offer a number of services including assistive listening devices, arena information, birthday buttons, Designated Driver Program, Sacramento, and neighboring communities Information, Sacramento Kings, and Golden 1 Center publications, lost & found, lost children/adults, loaner wheelchairs, stroller/wheelchair drop-off and storage.
Our Box Office is located at:
500 David J Stern Walk
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please note: The Box Office opens officially for business on October 1. Until then, guests can visit Sleep Train Arena to purchase tickets onsite. The Box Office opens two (2) hours prior to an event on event day and is closed on all Sundays and holidays on non-event days. General ticketing inquiries are available at the Golden 1 Center Box Office or through Ticketmaster.
Additional details regarding the Box Office can be viewed here.
Will Call tickets may be picked up on the day of the event at the Box Office only. The Box Office is open two (2) hours prior to the event. Guests must present the credit card used to place the order and a valid photo I.D. Will Call drop-off is not available for all events.
Lost and Found
During events, lost and found services are offered by a Guest Services Station at Section 109 on the Plaza Level and at Section 207 on the Bridge Level.
Kings Team Store
The Team Store is open for all Kings home games. Additionally, the Team Store is open during the following:
Kings Team Store at Golden 1 Center: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
, Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Kings Team Store at Westfield Galleria in Roseville: Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
*Please note that hours may vary on holidays, so please call (916) 928-3673.
You can also shop 24/7 online at KingsTeamStore.com for all the latest Kings merchandise. For more information, please call (916)928-3673.
The Sacramento Kings care about the safety of every guest and ask that all guests adhere to the following security guidelines:
Briefcases and purses will be allowed, but may be inspected at any time. Fans will not be allowed to re-enter after exiting Golden 1 Center.
Following items are prohibited inside of Golden 1 Center:
- Bottles or cans
- Bags larger than 16"x16"x8”
- Food coolers
- Outside food/beverages (baby food permitted)
- Pamphlets, product samples
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs
- Laptop computers
- 2-way radios
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods, or selfie sticks
- Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: may not be larger than 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick
- Food, beverage, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers, drugs, illegal substances
- Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares, fireworks
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, plastic horns, etc.) excluding cow bells for Kings games only
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any kind
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by Arena Management
Beverages & Food
Guests are prohibited from bringing any outside food or beverages into Golden 1 Center.
- Major credit cards are accepted at all Golden 1 Center concession stands, kiosks and bars.
- Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Debit cards with "Credit card acceptance" may also be used. (Debit cards that require pin number entry will not be accepted.)
Golden 1 Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted in the building.
Cameras & Recorders
Professional cameras are permitted for Kings events. Audio/video recorders, however, may not be brought into the arena without the express written consent of the Sacramento Kings.
Occasionally, the Sacramento Kings have various opportunities to contribute to in-game entertainment. Interested performers can contact Scott Freshour at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name/group name, a short bio, a video/audio sample, as well as a link to social media profiles that feature work.
Donate Your Tickets
If you find yourself unable to use your tickets to an upcoming game, please offer them to someone who can! Donate your tickets for use by local nonprofits by simply emailing the Community Impact Dept. at email@example.com to coordinate distribution of your tickets. If you have a ClickTix account, you may forward your tickets directly to the email above. Please note that tickets must be received at least 3 business days in advance of a given game.
ADA / Accessibility Info
Golden 1 Center is committed to ensuring the experience is an enjoyable and accessible one guests with disabilities or special needs.We understand the important of maintaining a safe and fan-friendly environment by providing:
- Accessible seating locations in all price categories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Disability drop-off point
- Closed captioning devices
- Elevator priority for guests with disabilities
- Family restrooms providing private environments
- Loaner wheelchairs
- Wheelchair escorts to and from seats
Refer to details regarding these services, including related information here.