Jazz Fit Stunt Team Tryouts
This is your chance to be a part of the Utah Jazz entertainment! The Utah Jazz is looking for 18 of Utah’s best cheerleaders (partner stunters and tumblers) to join the 2013-14 Jazz Fit Stunt Team. Stunt Team members will perform at approximately 13 home games throughout the season and additional appearances may be required.
Thursday, July 11th at 6pm
*those making it past the first cut, will be invited to the final audition on July 12th at 6pm at the ZBBC
Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
Zion’s Bank Basketball Center (1414 South 500 West, Salt Lake City)
Females: Fitted athletic tops and shorts Performance-ready hair and make-up
Males: T-shirt’s (no pockets) and shorts
Both: Non-marking athletic shoes
- Must be 18 years of age
- Tumbling is not required but is a plus
- Elite Co-ed Partner Stunting Experience (ex. Toss Stunts, Full Ups, Rewinds, Double Downs, Basket Tosses etc.)
- Elite Tumbling Experience ( ex. Standing Tucks, Fulls, Specialty Passes etc.)
- If currently cheering for a collegiate team, permission to participate on the Jazz Fit Stunt Team must be obtained prior to auditioning.
For more information, please feel free to call:
- Summer Willis, Head Coach, (801) 698-7611 or;
- Meikle LaHue, Game Operation Director, (801) 325-2553