Leapin’ Leaners & Low Tops Charity Gala on April 2 to Offer Nearly 200 Unique Auction Items
SALT LAKE CITY (March 25, 2014) – In addition to mixing and mingling with Utah Jazz players and coaches, guests at the 16th annual Leapin’ Leaners & Low Tops charitable fundraiser on April 2 at EnergySolutions Arena will also have the exclusive opportunity to place bids on a number of one-of-a-kind items and experiences.
The evening will feature nearly 200 items available via live and silent auctions. Back by popular demand, the silent auction bidding will be done via mobile phone texting, enabling participants to track their bids and receive status alerts.
Individual and group tickets are still available and may be purchased online at https://www.utahjazzstore.com/leapinleaners/ >>. Black tie or semiformal dress is encouraged, but all guests should wear the event’s signature footwear – gym shoes.
This year’s exciting auction items will include:
- A fantasy basketball tournament at EnergySolutions Arena led by Jazz coaches
- A private after-hours experience at the Living Planet Aquarium
- A one-year golf pass to any of Salt Lake City’s eight beautiful golf courses
- Food and beverages in the Zone Lounge at EnergySolutions Arena and 30 Jazz game tickets
- Tickets to see Katy Perry live at EnergySolutions Arena
- Tickets to see Lady Gaga live at EnergySolutions Arena
- Coach purses and bags
- LeBron James autographed jersey
- Karl Malone and John Stockton autographed jerseys
- Basketballs, shoes and jerseys autographed by Jazz players
- Suites for the 2014-15 Jazz season, Disney On Ice, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Days of ’47 Rodeo at EnergySolutions Arena
- The Leonardo VIP Passes
- Invicta men’s watches
- Enrollment in the Citizens Police Academy
- Ride-along with a Sandy City police officer
- Overnight stays at premiere Utah hotels
- St. George Dream Package: Two season tickets to the Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Center for the Arts, a two-night stay at The Inn at Entrada and two rounds of golf at the Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club
- Spa packages
- Jazz Bear appearance
- A year of flowers
This unique event gives fans the opportunity to interact with Jazz players and coaches, while raising money for charity. Leapin’ Leaners & Low Tops guests will also be treated to a gourmet dinner, live music courtesy of the Joe Muscolino Band and an exciting variety of activities alongside Jazz players, including basketball shooting contests, ping pong matches and arcade games.
Photo and autograph opportunities will be available, as well as tours of the Jazz locker room and the chance to interview players on camera at a special KJZZ broadcasting station.
Money raised through Leapin’ Leaners & Low Tops is donated to Larry H. Miller Charities, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed in 1995. The foundation focuses its contributions primarily on charitable programs that benefit women and children, with an emphasis on health and education issues. Funding is distributed to those in need in communities where the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies conducts business.