NBA All-Star Jam Session 2014
In addition to appearances by top NBA players, celebrities, mascots and dance teams, Jam Sessions Sprint Arena plays host to a variety of basketball competitions, including the Sprint NBA All-Star Celebrity Game and the official NBA All-Star Practice.
NBA All-Star Jam Session is non-stop NBA All-Star entertainment for all ages!
Days and Hours
|Thursday, February 13, 2014||4pm 10pm|
|Friday, February 14, 2014||4pm 10pm|
|Saturday, February 15, 2014||9am 10pm|
|Sunday, February 16, 2014||10am 6pm|
Box Office Hours
|Thursday, February 13, 2014||3pm 9pm|
|Friday, February 14, 2014||3pm 9pm|
|Saturday, February 15, 2014||8am 9pm|
|Sunday, February 16, 2014||9am 5pm|
Jam Session is a general admission event. On Thursday, Friday and Sunday you can enter at any time during event hours. On Saturday, tickets can be purchased for either the morning or afternoon session and require entry by a specific time. Once inside Jam Session you may stay as long as you like; however, re-entry is not permitted.
A Jam Session ticket includes the following activities: basketball interactive courts, autographs, clinics and general events at Jam Session's Sprint Arena, including the NBA Development League All-Star Game on Saturday, Feb., 15.
A Jam Session ticket DOES NOT include: Concessions, merchandise or entry to the NBA All-Star Practice or Sprint NBA All-Star Celebrity Game. Tickets to these two events will go on sale in January, 2014.
Jam Session tickets start at just $10 .buy yours today!
Check out all that NBA All-Star Jam Session has to offer!
- Frisbees, balloons, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Outside food and beverage
- Glass bottles, metal cans, etc.
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, slingshots, laser pointers, etc.
- Weapons, knives, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas or any object that may be used as a weapon
- Professional camera and video equipment, including tripods, etc.
- Large, non-collapsible umbrellas
- Animals (except service animals)
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Noise-making devices, ie. horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.
For security purposes all bags are subject to search by security personnel. Large personal bags, boxes, backpacks, etc., are not allowed inside the event.
Bags larger than 16 x 16 x 8 WILL NOT BE PERMITTED
You may check oversized bags at the Prohibited Items Check In location.
Ample parking is available at the Convention Center for a daily fee.
Download a map of available parking.
Click here for driving directions to the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.