SHOOT YOUR WAY TO HOUSTON PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. HOW IT WORKS: The “Shoot Your Way to Houston” Qualifier Event will be held on 1/18/13 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. Eligible entrants may register beginning at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on 12/23/12 through 4:00 PM (ET) on 1/18/13, or when 125 registrations have been received, whichever occurs first, by logging on to www.bobcats.com and following the on-screen instructions to complete and submit the on-line registration form. Limit one (1) registration per eligible person. Eligible registrants will receive a confirmation email and must check in at the Qualifier Event between 5pm to 7pm EST on 1/18/13. Registrants who have not checked in by 6:59 PM EST will be disqualified. You must present a photo ID at check-in. Participants must register online. In person registration at the event will not be accepted. Registrations are limited to the first 125 people. Once 125 registrations are received, no more will be accepted.3. QUALIFIER EVENT: The “Shoot Your Way to Houston” Qualifier Event will begin at 5:00 PM (ET) on 1/18/13 at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. All eligible registrants will compete in four (4) activities: passing, dribbling, free throws and 3-point shots. Each activity will be timed and qualifiers will receive a score based on their time and the least amount of penalties (ex. missed shot) in a designated activity in the designated time period allowed. Details regarding each qualifying activity will be provided at the Qualifier Event. The ten (10) individuals with the highest scores in the four activities combined will be deemed a Semi-Finalist. Each Semi-Finalist will then compete in the same four (4) activities described above. Each activity will be timed and Semi-Finalists will receive a score based on the number of successful completions of designated activity in the designated time period allowed. The four (4) Semi-Finalists with the highest score will be named a Finalist and invited to participate in the Grand Prize Finalist Event. In the event of a tie, tied individuals will compete in the same activity until there is a clear time winner to determine the Semi-Finalist/Finalist(s).
4. GRAND PRIZE FINALIST EVENT: The four (4) Finalists (no alternates will be permitted) will compete in the “Shoot Your Way to Houston” Grand Prize Finalist Event held on 1/23/13 at Time Warner Cable Arena during half time at the Charlotte Bobcats home game. Each Finalist will compete in the same four (4) activities described above. Each activity will be timed and Finalists will receive a score based on their time and the least amount of penalties (ex. missed shot) in a designated activity in the designated time period allowed. The Finalist with the highest score in the four activities combined will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. In the event of a tie, the Finalist with the best qualifying time will be the Grand Prize winner.
5. PRIZES & APPROX. RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – a trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend the NBA All-Star Game in Houston, TX from 2/15/13 to 2/18/13. Prize consists of round trip coach class airfare for two from Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX, 4 days/3 nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sponsor-specified hotel, two (2) tickets to the NBA All-Star Game on 2/17/13 and two (2) tickets to NBA All-Star Saturday Night on 2/16/13. ARV: $5,000. Actual retail value may vary depending on airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded. All other travel-related expenses, including but not limited to ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and incidental hotel and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible if game or NBA All-Star Saturday Night event is postponed or cancelled after ticketing of prize for any reason, in whole or in part. In that event, winner will receive remainder of the prize and no compensation will be paid in lieu of the ticket portion of prize. Seat location at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If Grand Prize winner elects to travel without a travel companion, no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof.
(4) Finalist Prizes – two (2) tickets to the 1/23/13 Charlotte Bobcats home game. Seat location at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. ARV: $6,125 each. Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.6. GENERAL RULES: Not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete registrations, registrations not received by registration deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human intervention, failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registrant information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like registration methods will void all registrations affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the eligible registrations received prior to the time of termination will be accepted. Proof of submitting registrations will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings. All registrants will be required to complete and sign a Release of Liability Form at registration. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of participation in the event. All Finalists will be required to sign a Release of Liability Form prior to Grand Prize Finalist Event. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of prize and participation in Grand Prize Finalist Event. Potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within three (3) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and prize may be awarded to the next highest scoring Finalist, time permitting. If guest of Grand Prize winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence) winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian who must sign a Release of Liability on behalf of minor. Grand Prize winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid Photo ID) prior to departure and must travel together on the same itinerary. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize may be awarded to the next highest scoring Finalist, time permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its Promotional Participants to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promotional Participants and the directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guests at the show. Participants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or acceptance of any prize. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of prize or in the administration of the promotion.
7. WIN LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 2/23/13, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Shoot Your Way to Houston Promotion Win List, INSERT ADDRESS, to be received by 1/23/13.
8. SPONSOR: Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.