New Mobile Experience Launches This Fall
The new Hornets Mobile App will transform Spectrum Center into a mobile-friendly building this October. Soon, fans will have everything they need to enjoy an event at Spectrum Center in one place, including mobile ticketing, mobile payments and mobile ordering for concessions and retail. LEARN MORE
Don’t to wait to download app because current users will receive an update to their existing app when the new one launches!
Currently, the official Charlotte Hornets app brings fans up-to-the-minute information about their favorite basketball team. Here you'll find breaking news, recent scores, upcoming games, and stats for all the players. Sort play-by-play and shot tracking, plus check out bios and photos of your favorite players. Push notifications will let you know of any upcoming events and games, as well as the scores throughout, so you'll never miss a crucial free throw no matter where you are.
- View live stats, scores and standings.
- Interactive box scores with players stats, sortable play-by-play and shot tracking.
- Browse roster breakdowns, player bios, stats, and photos.
- View recent, current and upcoming game on the interactive team calendar.
- Receive team push notifications based on breaking news, start of game, end of quarter or final score.
- Connect with us on social media.
- View team Twitter streams.
|Uber is the preferred rideshare app of the Charlotte Hornets. We’re partnering with Uber to help you spend more time enjoying the game and less time worrying about your ride there and back. With Uber you can get a safe, reliable, and affordable ride to and from the Spectrum Center for all the Charlotte Hornets games. If you’re new to Uber, download the app and sign up with the promo code HORNETS17 to get $20 off your first ride! Sign up here: https://get.uber.com/go/HORNETS17.
Link for Mobile App Parking Section: https://get.uber.com/open_app