2015-16 Hornets Group Nights are AVAILABLE NOW!
• Amazing Experiences • Electric Atmosphere• Be a Part of History• Once-in-a-Lifetime Memories
Group Benefits (15 or More)
• Ticket Savings, No Per Ticket Fees and Scoreboard Recognition • Blocked Seats Held Before General Public Onsale • Elite Service and Direction from a Dedicated Account Executive • Group Leader...
• High Five the Hornets as They Take the Court! • Sit on Hornets Bench for Warmups! • Stand with the Hornets for the National Anthem! • Come in Early and Watch Team Shootaround
Perform for the Fans
• Primetime and Halftime Performances • National Anthem • Trade St Plaza Performance • Bands, Choirs, Cheer, Gymnastics and More!
Play on the New Court
• Sanctioned School Games at Any Level • Corporate Pickup Games • Postgame Free Throws and/or Group Photos • Seminars and Speaking Engagements
Hospitality and Suite Rentals
• Entertain Clients, Prospects or Employees • One-of-a-Kind VIP Experience • Holiday Parties •Catering Options and Meeting Space
HORNETS BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Celebrate your child’s Birthday at a Hornets game and we’ll throw in a Birthday gift and oncourt experience. Birthday packages include: Game Tickets, Hornets T-shirts, Food Vouchers & TCBY Coupons.
The best seats and the biggest games will go very fast as groups have already started to line up for next season!
Call, email or contact us below today to make sure your group doesn’t miss out.
Hornets Group Nights are for anyone and everyone!
Companies, Churches, Schools, Youth Teams, Alumni Nights, Heritage Nights, Non-Profits, Military, College Groups, Cheer/Dance, Choirs/Bands, Holiday Parties, Gymnastics, Scouts, Birthday Parties... And many, many more!
Ticketmaster is the official ticket purveyor for Time Warner Cable Arena events. Time Warner Cable Arena reserves the right to: (1) Limit the numbers of tickets sold to any individual person, per event; (2) limit the number of transactions per event, per household, (3) require photo identification and contact information for every ticket purchase; (4) refuse sales at any time due to limited availability or any patron’s reaching the limits previously noted; (5) refuse to sell tickets to identified ticket resellers; and (6) revoke any tickets sold to identified ticket resellers through a full refund at face value.