Taco Bell Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF FLORIDA AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID OUTSIDE STATE OF FLORIDA AND WHERE PROHIBITED. VISIT WWW.NBA.COM/HEAT FOR OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility. The Taco Bell Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) begins at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 (Sweepstakes Period). Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Monroe County, Florida in the U.S. who are 18 years or older as of date of entry. Void outside of Florida and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees and the immediate families of employees of the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4 below) their affiliates and subsidiaries are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
2. How To Enter: To enter, EITHER (1) text the code iluvtacos to the number displayed on the Sweepstakes advertising, via your mobile phone capable of sending and receiving text messages. You will receive a confirmation text message from cosponsor Miami Taco Bell Restaurant Owners Advertising Association and cosponsor Miami HEAT (Sponsors) that verifies your entry and includes a Taco Bell coupon for one (1) free seasoned beef taco, crunchy or soft. Sponsors are not responsible for charges you may incur as a result of mobile phone transmissions. Standard text messaging rates apply to send and receive transmissions. Text method of entry only open to covered carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Alltel, Virgin Mobile, Cellular South, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Midwest Wireless, Suncom, US Cellular Corp., Rural Cellular Corp., and the East Kentucky Network. Not all mobile phones carry the service necessary to participate. Before playing, check with your local wireless service provider for details on service availability and charges. Text entries must be sent and received by Sponsors before 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on April 14, 2010; OR (2) submit your entry by mailing a 3x5 postcard containing the code iluvtacos, your complete name, address, zip code, daytime and evening phone numbers and email address Taco Bell Sweepstakes, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132, ATTN: Corporate Partnerships. All mailed entries must be postmarked by April 14, 2010 and received by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) on April 21, 2010. No other method of entry is acceptable and multiple entries submitted by a single entrant will be void. Limit one entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3. Random Drawing and Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and ten (10) First Place Prize Winners will be randomly selected on or about April 22, 2010 among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Taco Bell Sweepstakes prize winner will be notified by telephone on or about April 30, 2010. The Grand Prize will include a trip for two (2) people, including two (2) tickets to a 2010 NBA Finals basketball game, roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) between Miami, Florida and the city in which the game is staged, double occupancy hotel accommodations for one (1) night and ground transportation between the hotel and the game venue. (ARV $3,500). Actual retail value will depend on city in which NBA Finals game is staged. In the event Sponsor deems that air travel is not required due to winners proximity to the NBA Finals location, ground transportation for two (2) will be substituted for round-trip coach airfare. Grand Prize Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. Each First Place Prize will include two (2) tickets to a Miami HEAT regular season home basketball game staged in either the 2009-2010 or 2010-2011 NBA season. No transportation to and from Miami will be provided to First Place Winners. (ARV of each First Place Prize: $125; Total ARV of first place prizes $1,250). Total ARV of all prizes $4,750. All taxes, gratuities and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners. Grand Prize trip will take place on dates designated in Sponsors sole discretion; winners forfeit prizes if unable to travel on designated dates. Exact travel arrangements subject to availability; black-out dates may apply. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors sole discretion. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. All flight, hotel and transportation arrangements will be solely determined by the Miami HEAT. Travel companion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner. Winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents within three (3) days of prize notification. Further, the Miami HEAT will determine, in its sole discretion, the regular season home basketball game to which the First Place Prize Winners will receive tickets as well as the location of such tickets. If a winner cannot accept a prize as specified by the Sponsors, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize winners will be required to respond to the phone call and/or email notification within 24 hours indicating whether they can accept the prizes. If no return call or email is received within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be selected for each forfeited prize. In the event of prize winner forfeiture or disqualification, no compensation will be awarded and the Sponsors will only select alternate winners until all prizes are awarded. All taxes on prizes are winners sole responsibility. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
4. Release and Limitation of Liability. The Sponsors, the AmericanAirlines Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, the County of Miami-Dade, Taco Bell Corp., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the Released Parties) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, postage-due or misdirected mail entries, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned or acknowledged. No facsimile, mechanically reproduced, altered or forged entries will be accepted. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Release Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other persons property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Sponsors shall resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, harm, injury, cost, expense, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the preparation for, participation in or travel to the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage or for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at their discretion.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for: any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the Official Rules on-line. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
5. Publicity. Acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission to use winners name, biographical information, likeness and/or footage filmed of or by the winner in connection with the prizes (Winner Materials) for purposes of advertising and promotion, and to sublicense, edit, adapt, publish, distribute, display, reformat and reproduce Winner Materials, without further compensation as permitted by law by the Miami Heat Limited Partnership, the AmericanAirlines Arena, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies. Submission further constitutes participants irrevocable assignment, conveyance and transference to sponsor any and all right, title and interest in the video, including, without limitation, all copyrights.
6. Winners List: For the names of the winners: send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 30, 2010 to be received by May 31, 2010 to: Taco Bell Sweepstakes, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132, ATTN: Corporate Partnerships.
8. Sponsors: Miami Taco Bell Restaurant Owners Advertising Association, C/O 3340 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30326. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.