2009-10 HEAT Season Ticket Renewal Process Underway
No Ticket Price Increases * All 100 Level Ticket Prices Frozen, Plus Discounts Offered *
All Uptown Ticket Prices Lowered * New Economic Incentives For All Season Ticket Holders
Miami, 2/147 The Miami HEAT announced the official beginning of the process of renewing its Season Ticket Holders with the launch of the 2009-10 Season Ticket renewal campaign. Recognizing the tough financial times many South Floridians are facing, the 2009-10 renewal campaign is designed to reward loyal Season Ticket Holders with a variety of economic incentives. Dubbed the Three-Point Play, the campaign is centered on three main points: ticket savings, ticket credits and food and beverage credits.
We consider ourselves part of the South Florida community and, as such, we felt it was important at this time to not raise our tickets prices. We are reducing prices in Uptown and offering significant discounts to loyal Season Ticket Holders seated in the 100 Level that renew by the March 16 deadline, said Eric Woolworth, HEAT President of Business Operations. Now more than ever, its imperative that we work with our Season Ticket Holders and reward them for their loyalty.
Ticket Price Savings
There will be no ticket price increases for next season. Ticket prices will either be frozen or reduced allowing all Season Ticket Holders to remain part of the HEAT family.
- 100 Level Season Ticket Holders renewing their seats by the March 16 deadline will receive a 5-10% discount depending on their seat location.
- All Uptown Season Ticket Holders will receive a significant price reduction as part of a restructuring of the Uptown pricing and seating area. There will now be only three pricing categories in Uptown: $35, $25 and $10, reduced from $57, $35 and $17, respectively. All Season Ticket Holders who are seated in Uptown and renew their seats by March 16 will benefit from this lowered pricing.
The HEAT is also offering its renewing Season Ticket Holders the chance to allow more of their friends and family to attend HEAT games by offering Ticket Credits. Season Ticket Holders who have been with the team for five years or more will receive a $500 Ticket Credit. Season Ticket Holders who have been with the team for less than five seasons will receive a $200 Ticket Credit. Ticket Credits may be used towards pre-selected games during the 2009-10 Season.
Food & Beverage Credits
The HEAT is also providing an additional new benefit for all renewing Season Ticket Holders in the form of Food & Beverage Credits. Season Ticket Holders in the 100 Level who renew by the March 16 deadline will receive a $100 Food & Beverage Credit. Uptowners will receive a $50 Food & Beverage Credit.
Current HEAT Season Ticket Holders must renew their seats by Monday, March 16, 2009. Season Ticket Holders renewing by the March 16 deadline will recognize substantial cost savings over regular season individual game and playoff ticket prices. Renewing Season Ticket Holders also guarantee their seat location for the 2009 NBA Playoffs at the lowest prices. All renewing Season Ticket Holders have the opportunity to improve their seat location via the My HEAT Seat Relocation process and, most importantly, maintain their hold on the hottest ticket in town.
Early Bird Renewal Deadline and Benefits
The Early Bird renewal deadline is Friday, March 4, 2009. All Season Ticket Holders who renew their seats by the Early Bird deadline will have the option to extend the length of their payment plan and will receive an autographed photo of a HEAT Player.
The traditional One-Year renewal is available to all renewing Season Ticket Holders. The Three-Year renewal option is available only to HEAT Season Ticket Holders sitting in the 100 Level. The Three-Year renewal option allows Season Ticket Holders to lock-in their prices during the three-year period, guaranteeing cost certainty and the lowest prices among all Season Ticket Holders. Both the Three-Year and One-Year renewal options offer significant cost savings over individual game and partial plan ticket prices.
The HEAT will continue to offer convenient payment options for Season Ticket renewals. Season Ticket Holders may:
Choose the Extended Monthly Payment Plan
- Three-Year Renewal option now pays by credit card in 30 consecutive, INTEREST-FREE monthly installments (formerly 24 months; 100 Level only).
- One-Year Renewal option now pays by credit card in 7 consecutive INTEREST-FREE monthly installments (formerly 6 months).
Chose the Early Bird / Economic Payment Plan
- Season Ticket Holders who renew before the Early Bird deadline of March 4, 2009 can pay in 10 payments (as opposed to 7 for non-Early Bird One-Year renewals).
- Season Ticket Holders in the 100 Level who renew before the Early Bird deadline of March 4, 2009 can pay in 30 monthly payments for a Three-Year renewal.
400 Level (Balconies)
As a result of the restructuring of the Uptown seating area, season tickets will not be offered in the 400 Level (balconies). Pricing for the tickets in the 400 Level will be determined once the 2009-10 schedule has been released. Season Ticket Holders who were formerly seated in the 400 Level will have the opportunity to select new seats in the 300 Level.