How to Book HEAT Entertainment
DANCER APPEARANCESThank you for your interest in hiring the Miami HEAT Dancers for your special event. Below we've outlined the key points of their appearance for your convenience. Please feel free to contact the HEAT at 786.777.4107 with any additional questions you may have.
2. Autograph Signing
4. Meeting and Greeting Guests
CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES (if applicable)
1. Sound System(s)
2. Company customized promotional t-shirts or other apparel. Please notify us in advance of any apparel you will be providing.
Please call 786.777.4107 for prcing information.
Dancers' time begins at the requested time of check in (i.e., if the event begins at 12:00 p.m., but you request the Dancers to arrive at 11:30 a.m., then payment starts at 11:30 a.m.)
Payment must be in the form of a check or money order.
If the event is more than a 25-mile radius from the AmericanAirlnes Arena, excess mileage is to be paid by the client.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing no later than one (1) week prior to the vent. There is a 50% payment charge for "day of event" cancellations. The client will be billed/charged for an amount no greater than one-half the charge of the performance or the client will receive a 50% refund of any prepaid amount.
MASCOT APPEARANCESThe following guidelines will assist you in planning a successful promotion for both your organization and the HEAT mascot.
1. The mascot will arrive 15 minutes prior to the promotion's scheduled starting time.
2. The mascot should be assigned an assistant from your organization who will help during the appearance. Please inform the mascot of his assistant immediately upon his arrival.
3. The mascot needs a place to change or a dressing room of some kind. No public restrooms, please! Only the mascot and his assigned assistant should be admitted to this area.
4. The mascot's costume builds up a tremendous amount of heat inside. He burns a lot of energy and gets dehydrated quickly. Therefore, please supply plenty of fluids.
5. At private homes, the mascot prefers to change into the costume at a neighbor's house so no one sees the mascot or the costume before or after the appearance because of the identity guidelines. He wants to make a grand entry!
6. Children tend to punch and pull at the costume. The assigned assistant needs to be aware of this. The mascot has the right to cancel the scheduled appearance if he feels that the crowd is uncontrollable and could cause damage or injury to the mascot and his costume.
7. If the appearance requires out-of-town travel, all travel expenses will be detailed on a corresponding confirmation sheet.
Again, thank you for you interest in the Miami HEAT. Please call Clara Stroude at 786.777.4107 with any additional questions you may have.