- Are you from Miami? If no, Where are you from? Born and raised in the county of Wade!
- Do you have any pets? If so, list what type of pet and name(s): I have a parakeet named Margaret, a goldfish named Rupert, and a chihuahua named The Most Interesting Man In The World.
- Tell us about your professional aspirations: Continue to perfect my dance moves and put smiles on all the faces of those watching me.
- What are your hobbies and interests? Well they all have to do with dancing and the Miami HEAT... Combined!
- What are your specialties? The 'Chicken Noodle Soup', the 'Wu-Tang', the 'Dougie', and of course the 'Peanut Butter & Jelly'.
- What is your most memorable experience? Traveling to Boston and coming out on the jumbotron at the Boston Garden while watching the HEAT!!!
- What is your occupation (if a student, what university)? I am the Miami HEAT Banana Man... Next question!
- What was the last CD you bought? Usher : Versus, Michael Jackson: Thriller (Vinyl), and MC Hammer : Please Hammer, Don't Hurt Em' (Cassette)
- What was your first job and how old were you? I was the mascot at my uncles banana stand. I was 9, thankfully I ripened and moved on to bigger and better things!