Mtn Dew® Kickstart™ “EL HEAT JERSEY” Sweepstakes at Publix Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA A MOBILE DEVICE.
- 1. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 5, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- 2. HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram or Twitter, you must be a registered member of Instagram or Twitter. Becoming a member of Instagram or Twitter and entry into the Sweepstakes are both free. To enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter, entrants must go to Twitter.com (or the mobile application), log into their Twitter account and tweet a digital photo of themselves with any MTN DEW KICKSTART beverage product (the “Photo”) with the hashtag #ElHeatSweepstakes (“Twitter Entry”). Photo may only include entrant - no other individuals may appear in the Photo or your entry will be void. Use of the hashtag #ElHeatSweepstakes constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes on the day the Tweet was made. To enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram, you must be a registered member of Instagram. Entrants must log into their Instagram account and post a digital photo of themselves with any MTN DEW KICKSTART beverage product (the “Photo”) with the hashtag #ElHeatSweepstakes (“Instagram Entry”). Photo may only include entrant - no other individuals may appear in the Photo. Use of the hashtag #ElHeatSweepstakes constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes on the day the Instagram post was made. Twitter Entry and Instagram Entry will be collectively known as “Social Media Entry”.
- To enter online without making a purchase or without uploading an image: During the Sweepstakes Period go to www.enterpromo.com/elheatsweepstakes (the “Website”) and complete the online form by providing your complete name, daytime phone number, email address and date of birth. Then agree to the Official Rules and submit the online form.
Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked. Limit one (1) Twitter Entry or Instagram Entry per person/Twitter or Instagram account/household per day and one (1) web entry per person/email address/household/per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 a.m. ET.
Social Media Entry Requirements:
• Social Media Entry must be primarily in English.
• All entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period and prior to the applicable entry deadline to be eligible for the Drawings.
• Social Media Entry must be of you only. No other third parties or animals are permitted.
• Social Media Entries must remain on your Twitter or Instagram account throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you delete your Social Media Entry during the Sweepstakes Period, you may lose your entry.
• A single Photo cannot be used more than one (1) time throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
• Each Social Media Entry must be your original work; it may not have won a previous promotion or an award; it must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication on national television (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material; it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
• Each Social Media Entry must not feature or reference any commercial products and/or company trademarks, logos, brands or endorsements (including third party logos on street scenes, panoramic views, vehicle license plates, clothing such as t-shirts, hats, etc.) of any third party, including any NBA Entity, except that Social Media Entry may contain Sponsor or Promotion Party-owned logos.
• Each Social Media Entry must not contain any copyrighted works.
All Social Media Entries will be reviewed for content before you receive an entry as described above; however, such review does not relieve Entrant from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered for prizes. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Sweepstakes. From time to time during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, choose to feature certain Entries on its websites and/or in advertising materials. Being featured on a website and/or in advertising materials in no way impacts the likelihood of success of the Entrant becoming a winner nor does the inclusion of the Social Media Entry on a Sponsor-controlled website and/or in advertising materials indicate that Sponsor deems the Social Media Entry to be a good example of an acceptable Social Media Entry, nor does it indicate Sponsor’s preference for the Social Media Entry.
The name of the person submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes must be the name of the authorized account holder of the social media account or email address used to enter, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account or email address used for the entry submitted, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Twitter and/or Instagram account or email address used to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period.
- 3. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal U.S. resident residing in FL (except those within a 150-mile radius surrounding Orlando) throughout the Sweepstakes Period who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of participating retailers, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the National Basketball Association (the "NBA"), the NBA Member Teams, and NBA Properties, Inc. (collectively, the "NBA Entities"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
- 4. PRIZES:
GRAND PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of five (5) autographed, game worn EL HEAT jerseys from the Miami Heat’s starting lineup for the March 11, 2017 game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.
FIRST PRIZES: Five (5) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a personalized EL HEAT jersey. Name and size of personalized jersey to be selected by winner. ARV: $100.
SECOND PRIZES: Twenty (20) Second Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of an Adidas EL HEAT t-shirt, size XL. ARV: $30.
Total ARV of all prizes is $1,600.
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
- 5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about 4/6/17. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded
- 6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will direct message potential winners who entered via Social Media Entry or Sponsor will call or email potential winners who entered via Web Entry. Potential winners will be required to respond to the notification as stated within seventy-two (72) hours. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person, if time permits. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, if time permits. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet or phone service or suspended Twitter or Instagram accounts that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner confirmation is received by Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, if winner is unable to attend on the specified date or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated including if potential winner is disqualified for any reason), prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries, as time permits. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of prize following the notification period. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within FL.
- 7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Each entry must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
- 9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor , NBA Entities, and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; and (d) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's property which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
- 10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Parties and the NBA Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor and the NBA Entities the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- 11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by May 5, 2017, to: MTN DEW KICKSTART “EL Heat Jersey” Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 7380 Sand Lake Road, Suite 230, Orlando, FL 32819.
- 12. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 7380 Sand Lake Road, Suite 230, Orlando, FL 32819.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to sponsor and not to Twitter or Instagram.
MTN DEW KICKSTART is a trademark of PepsiCo, Inc. National Basketball Association trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the applicable NBA Entities. ©2017 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.