We're the Miami HEAT, and our home is AmericanAirlines Arena.
Through our doors walk the hardest-working, most talented, professional, innovative, and creative people in the sports and entertainment business. We're a championship-level organization from the front office to the back of house – and everywhere in between.View Current Opportunities
Our game is played beyond the baselines of the basketball court. Whether we flip lids or help kids, mix drinks or fix sinks, everyone that works here makes someone's extraordinary moment happen every day. Everything we do is held to a championship standard. That's HEAT Culture.
SO, WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WORK HERE?
Eric Woolworth – President, Business Operations
"The HEAT Group has one of the most diverse staffs in our industry; the full-time workforce I am responsible for is 70% minority and 33% women."
The HEAT Group’s commitment to nurturing an inclusive company culture is second to none. We don't just preach diversity – our staff reflects the people of Miami, the people we serve. Read more about our commitment to building an open and accepting culture from Eric Woolworth, President of Business Operations, here.
ARE YOU A STUDENT OF THE GAME?
- Company Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm.
- Each internship position dictates its own hours.
- Must commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Interns are responsible for their own relocation and housing expenses.
- All internship candidates must be enrolled at an accredited university and receiving course credit for HEAT Group internships.
- As a HEAT Group intern, you will receive:
- 30% Discount on all Miami HEAT merchandise.
- Discounted medical, dental, and vision services.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid parking.
- Discounted meals on game days.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP