Miami HEAT App Tickets Sweepstakes: (April 10, 2017)
Miami HEAT App Tickets Sweepstakes: (March 22, 2017)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Miami HEAT App Tickets Sweepstakes: (April 10, 2017) (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Monday, April 10, 2017, at approximately 3:00 PM (ET) and ends on Monday April 10, 2017 at approximately 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Entry Period”). Eligible entrants must be a lawful resident of the United States and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry to be eligible. Employees of, and immediate family members of employees of, the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4 below), their affiliates, and subsidiaries, are ineligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local regulations.
2. How to Enter. To enter, download the Miami HEAT Mobile App (the “App”) unless you already have done so, and find the Sweepstakes registration form (the “Form”) within the HEAT Stream page in the App. Completely fill out the Form during the Entry Period, and submit the Form. Once the Sponsor receives your completely filled out Form, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. No other method of entry is acceptable and multiple entries submitted by a single entrant will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3. Random Drawing and Prizes. One (1) Sweepstakes prize winner will be randomly selected after the conclusion of the Entry Period on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at approximately 10:00 AM (ET) from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. One (1) prize winner will be awarded two (2) tickets to the Wizards vs HEAT Game at the AmericanAirlines Arena (the “Arena”) on April 12, 2017 at 8:00 PM (ET) (Approximate Retail Value $79). The specific seat locations will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All expenses and incidental costs such as travel to and from the Arena (if applicable), parking at all times and locations, food and beverage, and/or merchandise are the responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Sweepstakes winner will be notified by telephone. The prize winner will be required to answer the first attempted phone call notification and indicate that he/she can accept the prize. If any entrant does not answer such phone call notification, cannot accept the prize for any reason, or is disqualified for any reason, then the Sponsor will continue to select an alternate winner (up to two (2) times) until the prize is distributed in accordance with these Official Rules. The winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, and/or a liability and publicity release, within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification.
4. Limitation of Liability. Miami HEAT Limited Partnership, the AmericanAirlines Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten, abuse, or harass any person in relation to the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes as determined in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from, or arising out of, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by all of these Official Rules.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules online. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
5. Publicity. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, biographical information, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further authorization or compensation as permitted by law by Sponsor, Miami HEAT Limited Partnership, the Arena and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies.
6. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
7. Sponsor. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
8. Winner List. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 10, 2017 to: HEAT App Tickets Sweepstakes: (April 10, 2017), 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132, ATTN: Internet Services.