Welcome to the official HEAT.com message board. This message board was set up to allow HEAT fans from alll over the world communicate about HEAT basketball and sports issues in one central place. The HEAT.com Message Board is online 24/7 and open for dialogue at any time. Before you become a part of our online community, take a moment to read our Code of Online Conduct below.
1. The HEAT maintains the rights to compile and publish relevant conversations as a way of enhancing the shared interests of HEAT fans through participation in the bulletin board.
2. The HEAT reserves the right to exclude off-topic posts or those that are inappropriate to this bulletin board.
3. By submitting messages, information and material to this bulletin board, participants grant the HEAT a perpetual royalty-free license to reproduce, edit, modify, publish, transmit and display, create derivative works from, distribute or perform it in whole or in part or incorporate it in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
4. Do not engage in personal attacks or accusations or defamation of any person, business, governmental or other entity, product or service.
5. Do not post libelous material, such as: false or inaccurate information, malicious information or statements that could injure a persons reputation.
6. Do not post advertising or product/service promotions.
7. Do not post any copyrighted materials, trademarked materials or other intellectual property.
8. Spamming will not be allowed or tolerated.
9. Participants agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this service, or access to this service.
10. Participants agree that the HEAT has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages maintained or transmitted by this service.
11. Participants agree to indemnify and hold the HEAT harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through this bulletin board, your use of this bulletin board, your connection to this bulletin board, your violation of the rules/etiquette guidelines, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. Participants are responsible for all activities that occur under his/her member number and password.
13. Participants will not be allowed to manipulate or alter outstanding posts communicated through this bulletin board.
14. Participants, not the HEAT, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit via this bulletin board.
15. Please be aware that participants can be held legally liable for posted comments.
16. Regarding embedded links in postings, participants agree that the HEAT is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
17. This bulletin board is NOT an area for posting job announcements, listing survey data, etc.
18. Posted messages may be periodically archived based on the date of original post.
19. This service is moderated by the HEAT for appropriate information exchange.
20. Please note: these rules/etiquette guidelines may be updated by the HEAT at any time.
1. Do be courteous and considerate.
2. Do not use profane, derogatory, inflammatory or rude language.
3. Do keep postings applicable to information or topics related to or of interest to HEAT fans.
4. Please provide a topic in the subject line when posting a message.
5. Please proofread before posting.
6. Please watch for duplicating posts. Scroll through the posts before submitting a question, as it may very well have been answered already.
7. Please update your member profile to aid in keeping our database current (i.e., e-mail addresses, name changes, etc.).
8. Participants agree to immediately notify the HEAT of any unauthorized use of your member number and password.
9. Please report any violations of the rules/etiquette guidelines to our HEAT Bulletin Board Administrative Team.