Community Ticket Requests
Each year the Atlanta Hawks receive thousands of requests to provide tickets to community groups. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive.
Community Ticket Request Guidelines
1. Requests may only be submitted via our online community ticket request form.
2. The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization.
3. Organization must be within the state of Georgia and a 75-mile radius of Philips Arena.
4. The organization must be youth-focused with an emphasis on at least one of the following: health, physical fitness, arts, or education.
5. We do not provide tickets to churches, synagogues or other places of worship.
6. We do not provide tickets to PTA’s or schools directly. For information about our educational programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period.
8. Organizations are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Tired of bake sales and car washes to earn money for your organization? It's time to put the "Fun" back in FUNdraising.
We bet you didn't know that the majority of the concession stands at Philips Arena are staffed by non-profit organizations working to earn money for their organizations!
Our partners at Levy Restaurants, the exclusive provider of food and beverage at Philips Arena, are currently recruiting non-profit groups looking for ways to raise money for their organizations by working in our concession stands during all sporting and other events at Philips Arena.
If you would you like more information about becoming a part of this great fundraising opportunity, please contact Travis Morris at email@example.com for details.
Philips Arena & Hawks Partner with TEAM GA
In partnership with Philips Arena and the Atlanta Hawks, TEAM GA (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management), helps educate patrons about personal responsibility, informs fans and guests of the danger of impaired driving and seeks to ensure safe travel of those attending concerts and sporting events at Philips Arena. Individuals who sign up receive a non-alcoholic drink coupon and names are entered for a prize drawing. The Designated Driver Booth is located adjacent to Portal 11 on the main concourse and is in operation for all sporting events and concerts.
Check out their website at http://www.teamgeorgia.net/.