Download the Hawks Schedule
If you use Microsoft Outlook or iCal calendars, you can import the entire 2013-14 Hawks schedule into your calendar in no time at all. You can even sync to your handheld device! Carry the Hawks schedule with you and you'll never miss a game. You'll have the game time, opponent and location for all of the Hawks games right in the palm of your hand.
Microsoft Outlook Import (.CSV file format)STEP ONE:
Right-click on the link below, choose SAVE TARGET AS or SAVE LINK AS
Right click >> Download the Hawks 2013-14 Schedule
- For Microsoft Outlook 2010/Newer: Select FILE --> OPEN --> IMPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the schedule.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items"
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an - Check the box to the left of 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: 'Calendar'
- Check the box to the left of 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: 'Calendar'
- Click "Map Custom Fields"
- Click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The basic corresponding
to RIGHT COLUMN
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Mac OS iCal Import (.ICS file format)
Right-Click Here and select the "SAVE AS..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open iCal and import the file Hawks.ics into your calendar.