Thank you for your interest in having Atlanta Hawks Talent at your upcoming event.
Please complete the online form below in full to submit your request. We know your event is unique and special, so we offer several packages that will allow you to create an event to best meet your needs. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note, due to high demand, all requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the high volume of requests received, incomplete forms cannot be processed and all appearances are subject to availability.
Before submitting, please review the event guidelines and appearance options below.
- Requests must be received at least three (3) weeks prior to the date of the requested event. Please note, responses may take up to 10 business days for review and processing.
- Event is located within 25 miles of Philips Arena. Appearances approved beyond 25 miles of Philips Arena are subject to additional fees.
- Event offers a space/set-up location that allows our team to interact directly with fans and activate programming.
- Event aligns with values and mission of the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club as determined by the Atlanta Hawks organization.
Talent Appearance Options:
- The Hawks Flight Crew is a group of brand ambassadors dedicated to spreading Hawks messages and offers at various fairs, festivals, concerts, races, parades, and other events throughout metro Atlanta. The Flight Crew can bring interactive elements, photo opportunities and games to your event.
- Harry the Hawk is the official mascot for the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club. Harry the Hawk adds fun and excitement to special events in and around the Atlanta area.
- The Hawks Cheerleaders are comprised of dancers and cheerleaders who perform at games, special events and make appearances at community activities, serving as ambassadors to the organization in and around the Atlanta area.
Please complete the following information in its entirety to submit your request. Any incomplete forms cannot be processed.