Auction/Raffle Donation Requests
Throughout the year, the Atlanta Hawks receive thousands of requests from schools, non-profit organizations, community groups and charity events. Requests can be made for tickets, player appearances and autographed Hawks memorabilia. We make a commitment to reply to each request within a reasonable amount of time, however we ask that you please consider our guidelines in making your requests, as we adhere to the following policies:
1. The Atlanta Hawks Community Development department limits donations to in-state organizations within a 75-mile radius of Atlanta. This policy enables us to focus our resources on our own local charities.
2. The organization must be a charitable, 501c3, organization.
3. The organization's primary focus must be children.
4. All requests must be submitted in writing on organization's letterhead.
5. All requests must be received at least four 4-6 weeks prior to the scheduled event date and should include the following information:
Organizations are limited to one request within a twelve-month period. You will receive a reply via mail on all merchandise requests. All requests will be considered on a first-come first-served basis. We will honor as many requests as possible.
Donation requests can be faxed to 404-878-3480 or mailed to: Atlanta Hawks, 101 Marietta St. NW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303. Attn: Community Development Donation Request.
The Atlanta Hawks organization is committed to being involved in the community and working with organizations that make a positive impact on children in the Atlanta area. To show their community support beyond the basketball court, the Atlanta Hawks players/coaches, mascots and dance team value the opportunity to get involved in charitable events throughout Atlanta.
Although they are eager to reach every fan, their availability is limited. The Atlanta Hawks will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. If you are interested in having a member of our organization participate in your event, you must fill out the below request form at least 4-6 weeks prior to the scheduled event. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a Community Development representative and learn the status of your request.