2018-19 CHEERLEADER AUDITIONS
Are you ready to be a part of the Atlanta Hawks transformation! We are celebrating our 50th Anniversary! Be a part of the team!!
The Atlanta Hawks Cheerleaders are made up of dancers and cheerleaders. Do you have what it takes? Join us at our open call!
Dancing and tumbling experience a plus but not required.
Stay ahead of the game with our VIP Clinic
Saturday, May 19, 2018
1 - 5pm
$165 Registration Fee
- Choreography - Participants will learn a portion of the actual audition routine
- Up to 2 lucky participants will be chosen to advance directly to Semi-Finals
- Much more!
LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP HERE:
Open Call Auditions
All Cheerleaders AND Dancers - Open Call
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Registration: 9:00am | Clinic: 10:00am - 8:00pm
$45 Registration Fee
Once selected to the semi-final round, participants will be expected to be present at all events.
Be sure to bring your Application and Waiver
- Monday, June 4 - Interviews (A) - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday, June 4 - Boot Camp - 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - Interviews (B) - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - Practice Option 1 - 6:30pm-8:00pm*
- Wednesday, June 6 - Practice Option 2 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm*
- Thursday, June 7 - Practice Option 3 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm*
- Friday, June 8 - Practice Option 4 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm*
- Saturday, June 9 - Selection to Final Round - Online Announcement
*Semi-finalists will sign-up for any two of the four Practice Options.
- Sunday, June 10 - Workout/Rules & Regulations - 9:00am-4:00pm
- Monday, June 11 - Finals Practice - 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Tuesday, June 12 - Fabulous Finalist Mixer - 6:00pm - 10:00pm (open to the public)
- Wednesday, June 13 - FINALS - 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday, June 14 - Team Selection - Online Announcement
- Friday, June 15 - First Official Team Meeting (Mandatory) 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Must be at least 19 years of age prior to auditioning
- Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
- Must have a part-time or full-time job, or be a college or professional student
- Must be attend to rehearsals at least 2 days a week
What to wear to open call:
- A two-piece outfit with flesh-colored tights/nylons. Please no lingerie.
- Any shoe you are comfortable dancing in (no bare feet)
- Hair and make-up should be done
Must have the following the day of Open Call at Registration:
- Registration Fee
- Application and Waiver - DOWNLOAD HERE
- Copy of Driver's License
- Light snacks/water (it will be a long day)
- Make-up/hair products for touch up