ATLANTA HAWKS EMAIL FAN PROFILE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Completion of the Fan Profile is not required for participation. The ATLANTA HAWKS EMAIL FAN PROFILE SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the state of Georgia and the US, who are at least 18 years of age, reside within 75 miles of the city of Atlanta, Georgia, and have Internet access as of 12:00 PM EST on November 5, 2014, the date and time the Sweepstakes is first made known to the public. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Atlanta Hawks, L.P. ("AHLP") (the "Sponsor"), Atlanta Hawks Management, LLC, Arena Operations, LLC, ATL Hawks, LLC, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, (the "NBA" or "NBA Entities"), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, directors, officers, members, partners, trustees, franchisees, governors, agents, owners, shareholders, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities employees and each of their respective families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) (collectively, the "Sweepstake Entities") are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR. Atlanta Hawks, L.P., Centennial Tower, 101 Marietta Street NW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Sweepstakes runs from 12:00 PM EST November 5, 2014 – 5:00 PM EST April 30, 2015, (the "Entry Period"). During the Entry Period, eligible individuals who submit the completed Fan Profile OR rather than completing the Online Fan Profile, the entrant may click the alternate entry method to enter. Entry ends at 5:00 PM EST on April 30, 2015. Free Internet access is available at many public libraries. Entrants must enter in their own name and not on behalf of or for anyone else. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an online entrant, each online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry as determined by Sponsor.
Each eligible individual who submits an Entry by the below dates will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a prize to the corresponding Drawing Date:
|Entry Date||Drawing Date|
|12:00 PM EST November 5, 2014||November 28, 2014|
|12:00 PM EST December 1, 2014||December 31, 2014|
|12:00 PM EST January 1, 2015||January 30, 2015|
|12:00 PM EST February 2, 2015||February 27, 2015|
|12:00 PM EST March 2, 2015||March 31, 2015|
|12:00 PM EST April 1, 2015||April 30, 2015|
Entries submitted by one Entry Date rollover to the next Drawing Date. (For example, if you enter by the November 5, 2014 deadline and do not win, your entry will go into the drawing for the December 31, 2014 Drawing Date, etc.). The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles accepted. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible entries, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or damage to a user's system as a result of participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsors, will render the entrant ineligible. Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is on or corresponds to each winning entry. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON regardless of method of entry. Attempts to enter the Sweepstakes more than once may disqualify all entries from the entrant.
4. HOW TO WIN. One (1) prize winner ("Winner") will be selected on each Drawing Date by random drawing conducted by representatives from Sponsor from all the eligible entries received by the respective Entry Date. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes will be administered by the Sponsor, the decisions of which in all matters regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Each Winner will be notified by telephone or email, and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account as determined by Sponsors If any Winner is ineligible for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor will hold another random drawing to determine an alternate Winner. However, if delays in obtaining the necessary releases would make it impracticable to select another Winner due to the timing of the use of one of the prizes (for example game tickets), no alternative Winner may be will be awarded. If the Winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, Sponsor may select an alternate in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected will be determined by the number of eligible entries by each Drawing Date.
5. PRIZES. Each Winner will receive the Prize indicated on the corresponding Drawing Date set forth below. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of all Prizes is $1,420.00. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this Sweepstakes and any prize(s) won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitution or transfer of prize(s) or cash redemptions permitted by Winner. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize of like value in the event the described prize, or any portion thereof, is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
|Entry Date||Drawing Date||Prize||ARV|
|12:00 PM EST November 5, 2014||November 28, 2014||Two (2) Club Seat Tickets for one (1) Atlanta Hawks 2014-2015 regular season home game (subject to availability)||$300|
|12:00 PM EST December 1, 2014||December 31, 2014||One (1) Atlanta Hawks Jersey||$100|
|12:00 PM EST January 1, 2015||January 30, 2015||Two (2) Club Seat Tickets for one (1) Atlanta Hawks 2014-2015 regular season home game (subject to availability)||$300|
|12:00 PM EST February 2, 2015||February 27, 2015||Two (2) Club Seat Tickets for one (1) Atlanta Hawks 2014-2015 regular season home game (subject to availability)||$300|
|12:00 PM EST March 2, 2015||March 31, 2015||One (1) mini-computer tablet||$320|
|12:00 PM EST April 1, 2015||April 30, 2015||One (1) Atlanta Hawks Jersey||$100|
6. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant the Sweepstakes Entities the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likeness, without further authorization or compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsor and all matters related to the Sweepstakes in any manner or medium, through the world in perpetuity. Winner will be required to sign and execute affidavits of eligibility, tax acknowledgement forms, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases ("Winner Documents") and return within three (3) days of issuance. Noncompliance with this time period may result in disqualification. In the event any Winner declines the prize or fails to return completed releases, Sponsors may elect, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner. If no eligible potential winner can be identified after reasonable attempts or if delays in obtaining the completed Winner Documents would make it impracticable to award the prize due to the timing of the game, no substitute prize may be awarded in Sponsor's sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kinds whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsors' reasonable control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at hawks.com.
7. CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsors, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, entrants consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Fulton County, Georgia, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kinds whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with or arising out of the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities, including Atlanta Hawks Management, LLC, Arena Operations, LLC d/b/a Philips Arena, ATL Hawks, LLC, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams ("NBA"), NBA Properties, Inc., and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, the "Sweepstake Entities") expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded.
9. PRIVACY STATEMENT. The information submitted, including the registration information, will be available to the Atlanta Hawks, the NBA Entities, and Philips Arena. For more information on how this information may be used by them, please read their respective Privacy Notices, which can be found at www.hawks.com, nba.com and www.philipsarena.com. In addition, by submitting this information you agree that Atlanta Hawks, the NBA Entities, and Philips Arena may contact you from time to time regarding special offers and promotions they think may be of interest to you.
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS. For a copy of either the Official Rules or the Winner's List, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address by April 30, 2015 for "Rules," May 30, 2015 for "Winners": Atlanta Hawks Email Fan Profile Sweepstakes, Atlanta Hawks, L.P., Centennial Tower, 101 Marietta Street NW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303.
© 2014 Atlanta Hawks, LP. All Rights Reserved.