“Piedmont Better Seat Sweepstakes”
2. SPONSORS: Atlanta Hawks, L.P., Centennial Tower, 101 Marietta Street, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303 and Piedmont Healthcare, Inc. 1800 Howell Mill Road, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30318.
3. HOW TO ENTER: From November 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM EST – December 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM EST (the “Entry Period”), the Sponsors will conduct a Georgia Sweepstakes encouraging participants to register for a chance to win. There are two (2) ways to enter: (1) On-line at hawks.com. During the Entry Period, eligible individuals can go to www.hawks.com, click on the “Piedmont Healthcare Better Seats Sweepstakes” icon to retrieve the entry form, complete the entry form in its entirety, which will include name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth, then click on the “Submit” icon to submit the completed entry form. No charge for Internet entry. Free Internet access is available at many public libraries. (2) Mail a 3x5 Index Card with your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth to the “Piedmont Healthcare Better Seats Sweepstakes” 101 Marietta Street, Suite 1900, Atlanta, Georgia 30303. Entries must be received by 12:00 PM EST on December 11, 2013. Limit one (1) entry per person, e-mail address or household, regardless of method of entry. A person cannot enter on behalf of or for another person. All entries, regardless of method, must be submitted in the name of an individual person and prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is on each winning entry. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles accepted. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, inaccurate, damaged, delayed, undelivered, stolen or illegible entries or lost or stolen entry boxes, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, in any Sweepstakes-related material or which may limit prize fulfillment or a participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. False or deceptive entries or acts will render an entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of the Hawks and will not be returned.
4. HOW TO WIN: On or about December 11, 2013, a representative from Sponsors will randomly select one (1) individual from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The first name drawn will be the Grand Prize Winner. Sweepstakes will be administered by Sponsors, the decisions of which in all matters regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Winner will be notified by telephone or email, and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account as determined by Sponsors. All winners are considered Potential Winners until they execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgment form, liability release and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release (“Winner Documents”) within three (3) days of date of issuance. Failure to do so, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a Potential Winner fails to respond to notification attempts or declines all or part of the prize, or is not in compliance with these rules or is determined to be ineligible for whatever reason, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. If no eligible potential winner can be identified after reasonable attempts or if delays in obtaining the completed Winner Documents would make it impracticable to award the prize due to the timing of the December 16, 2013 Hawks Game, no substitute prize will be awarded.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following: two (2) tickets to the December 16, 2013 Hawks vs. Lakers game approximate market value (“AMV”) of $552 per ticket; dinner for two (2) at RED Restaurant in Philips Arena on March 13, 2013 (alcohol excluded) with an AMV of $100, Philips Arena bucks valued at $100 and one (1) parking pass with an AMV of $20. Total AMV for Grand Prize: $1,324. Winner and guest are responsible for all expenses and taxes not included in the prize package set forth above, including without limitation, transportation, except for transportation offered by Sponsors in the prize package (if applicable), souvenirs, incidentals, tips, food and beverages (other than the meals offered as part of the package) and other personal expenses. Game Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Seat locations to be determined by Sponsors. Winner and guest must comply with all applicable arena rules and regulations. In addition, the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this Sweepstakes and any prize(s) won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitution or transfer of prize(s) or cash redemptions permitted by Winner. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like value in the event the described prizes, or any portion thereof, is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. 6. GENERAL RULES AND REGUALTIONS: Winner must attend the Game on December 16, 2013. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sponsors, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams (“NBA”), NBA Properties, Inc. and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residence, voices, pictures and likeness, without compensation, notification on or permission, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsors and all matters related to the Sweepstakes in any other manner or medium, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. These Official Rules constitute an Agreement. If any term or provision of this Agreement or the application thereof to any persons or circumstances shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement or the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable shall not be affected thereby, and each term and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.hawks.com.
7. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kinds whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded.
8. PRIVACY STATEMENT. The information submitted will be available to the Atlanta Hawks, Philips Arena and Piedmont Healthcare. For more information on how this information may be used by them, please read their respective Privacy Notices, which can be found at www.hawks.com and www.philipsarena.com. In addition, by submitting this information you agree that the Atlanta Hawks, Philips Arena and Piedmont Healthcare, may contact you from time to time regarding special offers and promotions they think may be of interest to you.
9. CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsors, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Fulton County, Georgia, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of these rules or winners list (available after December 16, 2013), send a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope, by December 11, 2013 for “Rules” and by January 1, 2014 for “Winners”, to: “Piedmont Healthcare Better Seats Sweepstakes” Rules or Winners, 101 Marietta Street, Suite 1900, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
© 2013 Atlanta Hawks, L.P. All rights reserved.