Final: Kings 119, Grizzlies 110
March 20, 2012
Key Stats of the Night
- The Kings moved the ball well, finishing with 28 assisted baskets.
Key Run of the Night
At the 8:14 mark of the fourth quarter, with the Kings leading 100-94, Jeremy Pargo fouled rookie Thomas. The Kings responded, going on a 6-0 run to take a 106-94 lead.
- Mike Conley added 16 points and 9 assists.
- Tony Allen scored 14 points.
- Zach Randolph scored 13 points and 7 rebounds.
- O.J. Mayo was 3-for-11 from the floor.
Rudy Gay had 23 points and six rebounds and Marc Gasol added 15 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists for the Grizzlies but it wasn't enough as the Grizzlies lost to the Kings 119-110 in Sacramento. The game marked the beginning of a stretch of nine of 11 games away from home for the Grizzlies.
Highlight of the Night
Related News: Grizzlies sign Gilbert Arenas
The Grizzlies signed free agent guard Gilbert Arenas on Tuesday. Details.
Next Home Game:
On the game:
"I got say that in the first quarter, we gave up 37 points and that was pretty much the game right there, They set the tone and unfortunately we couldn't bounce back."