Hey Bluff City, I’m Kelsee! When I’m not pumping up the crowd at Grizz games, I am studying full time at the University of Memphis as a Communications Major. In my free time I love to catch live music, visit museums, or try new restaurants around the city. I spent the past summer living in Seoul, Korea and loved every minute of it. If I wasn’t a Grizz Girl, I’d be backpacking the world looking for my next adventure!
Kelsee's Photo Shoot
Get to Know Kelsee
- Nickname: Kels
- Team Status: 2nd Year
- Hometown: Memphis
- Occupation: Full Time Student at the University of Memphis
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Interesting Fact about Me:I love Space!
- Favorite Music Artist/Genre: Frank Ocean
- Favorite Television Channel or Shows: Home Network, Fixer Upper, Scandal, and Greys Anatomy
- Food you can’t live without: Pasta
- Greatest Accomplishment: I am your Miss Memphis 2016, and placed top 10 at Miss Tennessee!
- Most embarrassing Moment: My adolescent years
- Favorite Indulgence: Peach ring candy
- Hobbies/Interests: Music, Art, Science
- Favorite thing about Memphis: Music and the local art scene
- Dream Vacation: India
- Role Model: Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci
- Best thing about being a Grizz Girl: Being involved in all the cool events in the city
- If Money were no object I would… Hire a chef to cook me fine meals
- One thing I can’t live without: God's grace and faith
- Dance Icon: Brian Freidman
- 3 Words to Describe Me: Inquisitive, Sassy, and Compassionate