Tickets for Kids Program
The Memphis Grizzlies Tickets for Kids Program facilitates the distribution of tickets purchased by Grizzlies players, coaches, owners, corporate partners, and season ticket holders to Mid-South charities and youth organizations. The Tickets for Kids Program is designed to provide children, who would not otherwise have the resources, the opportunity to attend a Grizzlies home basketball game. While doing so, the Grizzlies aim to recognize hard work and achievement, such as improving grades and/or behavior.
All of the following eligibility criteria must be met in order to be considered for a donation.
- Only requests from registered charities in the Tri-State area of Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi will be considered.
- Priority for ticket distribution will be given to organizations that focus on serving youth and can use the tickets to reward or inspire the kids they serve.
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status. Please include your nonprofit certification number on your application. For-profit companies interested in tickets for their group can contact 901.888.HOOP for information on our group rates.
- Only Title 1 schools will be eligible for ticket donations. All other schools interested in receiving tickets for their students should contact 901.888.HOOP for details on our various school ticket programs.
How to Apply
Incomplete or illegible requests will not be considered.
- All requests must be submitted through a completed Tickets For Kids application form.
- The Grizzlies Charitable Review Committee will respond via e-mail, so please include a valid e-mail address and contact information on your application.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, groups are not guaranteed a certain number of tickets or games per season.
- We will not be able to accommodate requests for specific games.
- Please do not request more tickets than your group can effectively use.
- On occasion tickets will become available the day of the game, should your group be able to use tickets on such short notice, please note that on your application.
- All requests should be submitted via e-mail, mail or fax. No phone calls, please.
Requests can be sent to:
Attention: Tickets for Kids
191 Beale Street
Memphis, TN 38103
Fax – 901.205.1244
or, submit via e-mail
Note: Adobe Reader is required to view our printable application form, if you don't have it you can download it for free.
Processing Your Request / Follow-Up
- We will make every effort to fulfill as many requests as possible, however we unfortunately may not be able to accommodate every qualified application. Submission of your application does not guarantee your group will receive tickets.
- A Grizzlies Community Investment representative will contact your organization should tickets be available for your group.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, please do not inquire by phone as to the status of your request. If you have questions regarding your application, please send an e-mail to us.
- Your group’s attendance will be monitored for games in which tickets are donated and your organization’s usage rate will impact decisions on future donations.
- Reselling donated tickets will result in automatic and permanent removal from the program.
- Youth must be accompanied by chaperone(s).
- Each group must sit in the designated seats provided to them.