Tickets for Kids Program
Tickets for Kids
On behalf of the Memphis Grizzlies organization, our owners and our players, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the Memphis Grizzlies Tickets for Kids program. Our program, which distributes tickets to nearly 200 organizations across the mid-South, provides opportunities for youth to attend games in one of the best home court environments in the league at FedExForum.
Please take a moment to review the information below for program guidelines and how to complete an application for consideration to receive donated tickets.
All of the following eligibility criteria must be met in order to be considered for a donation.
- Only requests from registered charities in the Tri-State area of Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi will be considered.
- Tickets are only available to organizations that serve young people with an intent to reward or inspire the kids they serve.
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status. Please include your nonprofit certification number on your application. For-profit companies interested in tickets for their group can contact 901.888.HOOP for information on our group rates.
- Only Title 1 schools are eligible for ticket donations. All other schools interested in receiving tickets for their students should contact 901.888.HOOP for details on our various school ticket programs.
How to Apply
Incomplete or illegible requests will not be considered.
- All requests must be submitted through a completed Tickets For Kids application form.
- The Grizzlies Charitable Review Committee will respond via e-mail, so please include a valid e-mail address and contact information on your application.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific games.
- Please do not request more tickets than your group can effectively use.
- On occasion, tickets will become available the day of the game, should your group be able to use tickets on such short notice, please note that on your application.
- All requests should be submitted by completing the online application.
Processing Your Request / Follow-Up
- We will make every effort to fulfill as many requests as possible, however we may not be able to accommodate every qualified application. Submitting an application does not guarantee your group will receive tickets.
- A Grizzlies Community Investment representative will contact your organization should tickets be available for your group.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, please do not inquire by phone as to the status of your request. If you have questions regarding your application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your group’s attendance will be monitored for games in which tickets are donated and your organization’s usage rate will impact decisions on future donations.
- Reselling donated tickets will result in automatic and permanent removal from the program.
- Groups receiving tickets must be able to commit to a 85% usage rate for each game they receive tickets through the program.
- Youth must be accompanied by chaperone(s).
- Each group must sit in the designated seats provided to them.