The Memphis Grizzlies are committed to working with Mid-South communities to generate a positive impact by supporting registered charities in the region through our Donations In-Kind program. The Grizzlies make every effort to support as many qualified nonprofits as possible. Unfortunately it is impossible for us to donate to every requesting group. Please see below for information on requirements and procedures for submitting a request for in-kind support. We are not able to fulfill requests for monetary support or personal fan requests for autographs and/or memorabilia.
All of the following eligibility criteria must be met in order to be considered for a donation:
- Only requests from registered charities in the Tri-State area of Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi will be considered.
- All request for memorabilia and promotional items are limited to auction and/or raffle activities designed to raise funds for registered charities, with preference given to those that serve youth where the funds go directly to those in need.
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status. Please include your nonprofit certification number with your request. For-profit companies fundraising for nonprofit organizations are not eligible.
- Due to the overwhelming amount of requests, memorabilia is limited to one request per organization during the Memphis Grizzlies fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
- Requests from nonprofit organizations raising funds for operating expenses will not be considered.
- Requests for monetary donations will not be considered.
How to Apply
Incomplete or late requests will not be considered:
- All requests must be typed and submitted on your organization’s letterhead. Handwritten requests will not be considered.
- The Grizzlies Charitable Review Committee will respond via email, so please include a valid email address and contact information on your request.
- Please state the nature and date of your event, as well as how the funds raised will be used.
- Requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of the event for which the donation is needed.
- All requests should be submitted via email, mail or fax, please no phone calls.
- Requests can be sent to:
Attention: Charitable Donations Review Coordinator
191 Beale St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Fax: 901.205.1444 | E-Mail
Processing your request
- The Grizzlies Charitable Review Committee will make every effort to process your request at least two weeks prior to your event.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, please do not inquire by phone as to the status of your request. If you have questions regarding your request, please send us an e-mail.
- All decisions made by the Grizzlies Charitable Review Committee are final.
- Organizations receiving a donation should submit a completed follow-up form (enclosed with your package) specifying the amount raised by our donation and the total amount raised through the fundraising event. Follow-up forms should be submitted to the above address within two weeks of your fundraising event.