You can customize your desktop with ten legendary moments and players from NBA All-Star. On the screensaver, select your favorite player from NBA history, enter your name and you'll be welcomed with personalized messages from the player you selected describing Ten to Remember
. Simply follow the easy instructions below. Click here for more exclusive
screensavers and wallpapers.
Click Here to Download the Screensaver
|Connection||Approx. Download Time|Minimum System Requirements:
IBM PC compatible computer
400 MHz Intel® Pentium® III processor (or equivalent)
Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, 2000, or XP
32 MB RAM (or better)
2 MB of Available Hard Drive Space (or better)
Macromedia Flash Player (Version 6, or better)
|14.4K || 775.25 seconds |
|28.8K ||387.72 seconds |
|56K ||199.50 seconds |
|ISDN 128K ||61.24 seconds |
|T1 1.44Mbps ||5.50 seconds |
- Click the image or link above to download the screensaver program from NBA.com.
- A dialog box appears. Click on the *Save As* button to save the "nbaas06saver_setup" screensaver installation file to your desktop or any other a directory on your hard drive you choose.
- Once the download is complete, click the *Open* button on the dialog box or double-click the file on your hard drive.
- The screensaver installation program will begin and an installation screen will appear. Click "Install" to run the set up program. You do not have to restart your computer to have the screensaver take effect.
- Once the installation is completed, right click on your desktop to open the Display Properties control panel. Go to the Screen Saver tab to make sure "NBAAS06Saver" is selected.
- Select "Preview" to customize your screensaver. You do not have to change the "Settings".
- That's it! Your installation is now complete.
If you are experiencing problems, be sure you have the latest version of Macromedia's Flash Player installed on your PC, for optimal performance. (Please refer to the *Minimum System Requirements* section above)