How To Play
Make your predictions for NBA Draft 2005 and you could win a trip to New York City to attend next year's Draft in person!
How the Game Works
• Using knowledge of the NBA Draft 2005 prospects’ skills and statistics, predict the prospects that will be selected in the first round of the NBA Draft in order from 1 to 14 based on the instructions provided. You may select “other” as an option if you believe that none of the listed NBA Draft 2005 prospects will be picked for a given spot.
• Predictions can be submitted/modified up until the start of the NBA Draft 2005 on June 28, 2005 at 7:30:00PM ET.
• You could win great prizes (subject to the Official Rules).
• Fourteen (14) Points are earned each time you correctly predict the NBA Draft 2005 prospect with their correlating position in the NBA Draft 2005.
If you have selected a NBA Draft 2005 prospect that is in the top 14 but did not choose the correct position you will be awarded (14) points minus one point for every position above or below the correct position. For example if you state that player X will be picked first and he is picked fourth you will receive (11) points (14 points minus 3 positions).
• If you selected “other” for a given spot and an NBA Draft 2005 prospect that is not in the drop down menu is selected then you will receive (14) points or (14) points minus one point for every position above or below the correct position.
• If any NBA Draft 2005 prospect that you pick withdraws from the NBA Draft 2005 or is not picked within the top 14 positions you will receive no points.
How To Sign Up
To play this fantasy game, you must first sign-up. If you are not an NBA Fan Center Member, you will be required to first register. If you are already a member, you will be asked to enter your personal username and password to enter the game. Then you will be prompted to make your picks.