* Quick feet, applies good ball pressure defensively
* Fast with the ball, changes ends in a hurry
* Plays hard, competes well
* Very good in the open court and transition game
* Good use of ball/screen as dribble driver and kick-out passer
* Size: Is he quick enough to offset his lack of size/length?
* Could get posted defensively
* Streaky shooter, showing improvement but NBA range could be an issue
Second-round pick, take a look or leave him in Europe for further development. He's a back-up point guard at the NBA level.
Paris-Levallois: 11.1ppg, 1.8 rpg, 4.3 apg, 1.6 spg, FG 40%, FT 77%, 3PT 42%
What a great summer 2010 for Andrew. Played quality minutes in the FIBA World Championship with the French national team. Previously he was named MVP of the u20 Eurobasket, leading France to the gold medal averaging 12.3 points, 5.9 assists and 3.1 steals per game, including a key performance in the championship game. An emotional success that they dedicated to their former teammate Jonathan Bourhis, who died in a car accident the year before.
Reminds me of:
Jacque Vaughn, Aaron Miles
What the Experts Say:
"He is a short but lighting quick point guard capable of putting incredible pressure on the ball."
Current contract and team:
Paris-Levallois in France Pro A
Chris Denker and Carl Berman are Managing Partners of NetScouts Basketball, "The International Basketball Connection."