Download the Tulsa 66ers 2013-14 Schedule
Fans using Microsoft Outlook can download a CSV file by right clicking here and choose the "Save Target As ... " option.
Fans using iCal with a Mac computer can download a ics file by right clicking here and choose the "Save Target As ... " option.
Outlook Import Instructions
After downloading the file, open the file and click "Save as" and save it to your desktop or another location you can reach easily on your computer. Then, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
1. Select the "File / Import and Export" Menu option.
2. Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
3. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
4. Click"Browse" and select the desired CSV file (Schedule.cvs) and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
5. Select "Calendar" and click "Next".
6. The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "Schedule.csv" into folder: "Calendar"'.
7. Check that box and and click on 'Import "Schedule.csv into folder: "Calendar"'
8. From this point, you should be given the option to click "Finish."
However, if you do not have a "Finish" button visible, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
9. And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: Set "REMINDER_ON_OFF" to "Reminder On".
10. Click "OK", then click "Finish" and you're ready for the 2012-13 season!
PLEASE NOTE: Your computer settings may need to be set as Month/Day/Year in order for the download to work properly. To check go to -- CONTROL PANEL -- REGIONAL OPTIONS -- DATE -- CHOOSE mm/dd/yyyy FROM THE PULL DOWN