2009 NBA D-League Finals Schedule
GAME 1: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - Colorado 14ers 136, Utah Flash 131
GAME 2: Friday, April 24, 2009 - Colorado 123, Utah 104
2009 NBA D-League Playoffs Second Round Schedule
Colorado 14ers defeated Austin Toros 114-111
Utah Flash defeated Dakota Wizards, 103-93
2009 NBA D-League Playoffs First Round Schedule
Colorado 14ers defeated Erie BayHawks, 129-108
Utah Flash defeated Bakersfield Jam, 94-81
Austin Toros defeated Idaho Stampede, 119-116 OT
Dakota Wizards defeated Iowa Energy, 114-109
The Opening Rounds/Tie-Breaker Info
This year's D-League playoffs will consist of three rounds, with the first two rounds both consisting of single-elimination games.
- The three division winners and five wild-card teams with the best remaining records (a total of eight teams) will qualify for the playoffs.
- Tie breakers are in order, head-to-head record, winning percentage against teams with .500 or better record at end of season, and point differential.
- The three division winners, in order of best winning percentage, will choose their opponents from among seeds 5-8. The fourth seeded team will host the remaining team that is not chosen as an opponent by the division winners.
- The three division winners and the fourth seed will host their first-round games, while home court in the second round and the Finals is determined by the team with the better won-loss record.
- The winners of the second round games will play a best-of-three game series in the D-League Finals.
NBA D-League Finals
This year's NBA D-League Finals will consist of a best-of-three series. The team with the better regular season record will host the second and third game, if necessary. Last season the Idaho Stampede defeated the Austin Toros by a 2-1 margin to win the 2007-08 NBA D-League title.