BayHawks Announce Full Slate of Entertainment & Special Promotions
New at all games this season is a free Kidz Wing, presented by HealthAmerica, featuring bounce houses and other activities. Entertainment options will also extend to various parts of the arena with the new ERIEBANK Kids Corner, where children will have the opportunity to partake in free activities such as face painting and sign making on a nightly basis. In addition, a magician will be roaming the concourse and entertaining fans prior to the start of 20 of the 24 home games.
On Fridays, the entire BayHawks team will be on-hand for post-game autographs and photos on the court. Saturdays, children 12 and under can try their hand at the BayHawks Skills Challenge on the court after the game.
Also new this season is the BayHawks “3-2-1 Thursday” offer. This deal features $3 beer, $2 hot dogs and $1 sodas during all Thursday night games this season.
While every game will feature high quality family fun, several games will be highlighted with enhanced entertainment. Opening Night (November 22) features the first of four entertainment acts to perform at halftime this season. The amazing chainsaw juggler, Mad Chad, presented by LECOM, will dazzle the crowd with his skilled juggling and comedy routine.
Other schedule highlights:
• Saturday, January 11 – Olate Dogs halftime performance (winners of 2012 America’s Got Talent)
• Monday, January 20 – Special 2 PM matinee game MLK Jr. Day Celebration, presented by Erie Insurance
• Saturday, January 25 – Cliff Hopkins halftime magic performance
• Wednesday, February 5 – School Kids Jam (11 AM tip-off), presented by UPMC Health Plan
• Saturday, February 22 – Knicks Affiliate Night featuring the Knicks Dunk Team, presented by Penelec
• Sunday, March 9 – Salute Our Troops, presented by LECOM
• Friday, March 14 – Habitat for Humanity Commemorative Jersey Night, presented by Penelec
The BayHawks open the season on November 22 at the newly renovated Erie Insurance Arena against division rival Canton Charge. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 814-790-5600.
Download the complete promotional schedule HERE.