Erie travels to Fort Wayne to tip off the season on Friday, November 23, and will play their home opener at Erie Insurance Arena on Saturday, December 1 at 7pm when they face the division rival Canton Charge.
- Erie’s home schedule features a franchise high 18 weekend games (8 Fridays, 8 Saturdays, 2 Sundays)
- Wednesday, February 6 is the annual School Kids Jam at 11 am against the Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Monday, April 1 features the team’s first-ever weekday matinee game at 1pm versus the Springfield Armor
- New divisional formatting puts Erie in the Eastern Division along with Canton, Fort Wayne, Maine and Springfield. Central Division teams include Austin, Iowa, Sioux Falls, Texas and Tulsa. Western Division teams are Bakersfield, Idaho, Los Angeles, Reno and the Golden State Warriors NBA D-League team (formerly the Dakota Wizards).
- Erie plays their divisional opponents 30 times, 14 games at home and 16 games on the road. Team by team home-road breakdown includes: Canton (2-5), Maine (4-5), Springfield (3-4) Fort Wayne (5-2).
- The annual NBA Development League Showcase returns to Reno, NV January 7-10. Erie will play two games at the Showcase with dates and opponents to be announced at a later date.
The league also announced that for the first time CBS Sports Network will present regular season and post season D-League games. The network’s full broadcast schedule will be released at a later date.
Fans purchasing season tickets this year will receive one free commemorative fifth season t-shirt with each seat purchased. Season tickets start at just $129 and are on sale now. Visit or call the team offices at 814-790-5600. A full slate of promotions, giveaways and special events will be announced at a later date.