BayHawks Announce 2013-14 Schedule
• Erie Insurance Arena will play host to ten different NBA D-League opponents this year. The BayHawks will welcome Canton, the Fort Wayne Mad Ants and Springfield Armor four times each and play the Texas Legends and Iowa Energy three times each. The Delaware 87ers, the league’s newest team, will make their first of three appearances in Erie on January 20. The Sioux Falls Skyforce, Reno Bighorns and defending league champion Rio Grande Valley Vipers will all visit the BayHawks once during the 2013-14 season.
• Division rival Maine does not make any trips to Erie this season, after playing four games last year. Other teams that do not visit the BayHawks are the Austin Toros, Santa Cruz Warriors, Los Angeles D-Fenders, Bakersfield Jam and Idaho Stampede.p> • The BayHawks schedule is home-heavy in the first three months of the season as the team plays one home game in November, six in December and eight in January. They will round out the schedule with five home contests in February and four in March, including the home season finale on March 29.
• The majority of Erie’s home games are centered around weekends with 16 of the 24 games falling on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
• The Monday, January 20 tilt with Delaware will begin at 2:00 pm as part of the city’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day festivities. Wednesday, February 5 marks the team’s annual School Kids Jam game, featuring an 11:00 am start time.
• The team has two extended periods away from the Erie Insurance Arena. The BayHawks will play six of seven games on the road from January 31 to February 11. Erie will also close out the season with seven of eight away games from March 16 to April 5, including a three-game California trip which will take the BayHawks to Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and Bakersfield to wrap up the regular season on April 5.
Season tickets and group tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 814-790-5600.
Download: Printable Version